Matter

"Hey leave her alone!" Wally shouted, zipping closer to Damian.

"Leave her alone?! She was in my head!" Damian yelled back.

"So?! You're literally our prisoner!" Wally retorted.

"Maybe you should just leave me alone!"

"What!? You expect me to leave the little assassin to wander around M'gann and Supey's home?"

Damian glared up at Wally. "I don't kill anymore!"

"What proof do you have?!"

".. None, but I don't kill anymore..." Damian stated, lowering his voice slightly.

"Fine. Doesn't change the fact you're a potential threat." Wally shrugged, walking away from Damian; going back to his argument with Artemis. Leaving Damian to remain standing where he was.. He pushed all thoughts out of his mind, it was best to remain with an emotionless mask. That way he wouldn't be read, nobody was to know anymore about him other then his name.

A/N: wow, me? Red--Robin posting an update?! GET OUT OF TOWN! Haha I'm sure you're dying to read the story and have probably just scrolled past the authors notes like I do lOL so really there's nothing important here if you read it (thanks to Red--Robin for making you read 57 words for nothing) so anyways ONWARDS

A week of awkward moments of the team trying to connect with Damian and uncover the future had passed and they'd still learnt nothing besides that he likes their 'mutated wolf' and of course that he's Robin. But then again only Kaldur and Mg'ann had even been trying to question the boy.

Artemis had seen it was futile and haven't even attempted once, it was awkward enough that Damian had broken down on her shoulder so she just settled in pretending he wasn't there. 

Superboy didn't see the point, not to mention he wasn't to good with his anger management; pairing him up with Damian wasn't the best idea so nobody attempted to change Superboy's thoughts.

Wally wanted to spend minimum time with the kid after he'd pressed that birdarang right up to his throat. And Robin? He felt uneasy and miserable around Damian so he had been patrolling Gotham with Batman a lot more often.

..

Having his hands chained up behind his back was extremely uncomfortable, especially when trying to pat the mutated wolf. He had to twist his body in just the right angle to be able to see Wolf wagging their tail as he scratched it's fluffy neck in just the right place. 

Damian found it annoying to navigate around while constantly having someone watch him as if he were a toddler, well more like serial killer but that wasn't the point. The annoying Martian and Atlantian were still trying to communicate with him but he'd shut them out, he was sick of this timeline. It was constantly throwing all of his emotions into his face at once, and he wouldn't be able to stand seeing Grayson again. At least he had taken to neglecting Damian just like father.

Damian found his way to the lounge and sat down on the couch, followed suit by Mg'ann. Damian would go so far as to call her as annoying as the singular mosquito that would buzz around your ear at night despite how many knives you throw in its direction.

"So Damian, what do you want to watch? What kind of movies do you like?" Mg'ann asked, her voice full of enthusiasm it almost reminded him of Grayson. Almost.

"Anything."

The Martian deflated a little bit but at least she'd gotten an answer, "how about something with animals? You like Wolf right?" She suggested, flicking through various channels.