2018 Part One

Updated 01/11/20

March 28th 2018

Peter Parker feels his "spidey sense", as he dubbed it, go off.  He looks out the window of the bus and spots a huge doughnut shaped spaceship hovering over Lower Manhattan.  He quickly looks around, everyone is too absorbed in their phones to notice it yet.

"Ned, hey, I need you to cause a distraction," Peter says tapping Ned on the arm.  Ned gives him a look and gets up.

"We're all gonna die, it's a spaceship!" Ned exclaims running to the back of the bus bringing everyone with him.  Peter quickly puts on his web shooter and swings out the window, pulling his mask on and grabbing his backpack.  He swings off the bridge and towards the spaceship.

Peter finds the fight in Central Park and stops a huge alien creature from punching Mr. Stark.  "Hey man.  What's up Mr. Stark?" Peter asks turning towards the older hero.

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asks.

"Field trip to the MOMA," Peter replies before the alien grabs him and throws him towards the fountain.  "So, what's this guy's problem Mr. Stark?" Peter asks as they fight the alien.

"Um, he's from space, and he came to steal a necklace from a wizard," Tony replies.  The duo fights the alien for a few more minutes before a red cloak flies by.  "Kid, that's the wizard, get on it."

"On it," Peter replies shooting webs to chase after the cloak.  He chases the cloak and another alien who keeps throwing stuff at him.  At one point the wizard fell out of the cloak, and Peter quickly shoots a web, "Got ya," he mutters swinging away with the wizard.  Suddenly, a blue light starts dragging the wizard towards the ship.  Peter tries to hold onto a street light, but soon is being pulled towards the ship.  Once on the outside of the ship Peter starts climbing but finds it harder to breathe. 

"Pete, you gotta let go, I'm going to catch you," Tony says.

Peter looks back at the older man, "But you said save the wizard," he shouts exasperated.  He pulls off his mask, "I can't breathe," he mutters taking a big gulp of air.

"We're too high up, you're running out of air," Tony says.

"That makes sense," Peter says still taking huge gulps of air.  Suddenly he blacks out.

He comes to and realizes he's in the Iron Spider suit he saw a few years ago when Mr. Stark asked him to join the Avengers.  He also realizes he's falling.  Once, he catches himself, Peter stands up, "Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here," He says.

"Happy trails kid, F.R.I.D.A.Y. send him home," Tony says before a parachute shoots out the back of the suit.

"Oh come on," Peter says blowing away.  As he comes around the back though, he spots some sort of door closing and manages to shoot a web to it.  Once he gets rid of the parachute, he climbs in.  "I should've stayed on the bus," Peter mutters before the door closes.

Peter finds Tony in the main control room talking to the cloak.  He lowers himself down and takes of his mask.  "What the," Tony says slowly.

"I know what you're going to say," Peter says defensively.

"You should not be here," Tony says obviously angry.

"I was gonna go home..."

"I don't want to hear it," Tony says.

"But it was such a long way down, and I just thought about shooting a web and it kinda got stuck to the side of the ship," Peter says obviously starting to ramble, "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way, so if anything, it's kind of your fault that I'm here."