2024 Part One

June 2024

"I need help," Peter says sitting down across from Percy.

"Sure, what's up?" Percy replies, "Come on, please eat them, they're super tasty," Percy says trying to get Zoe to eat her vegetables.

"So, we're going on this trip to Europe for science, and I really want to tell MJ how I feel. But I don't know what to do," Peter says.

"How do you feel?" Percy asks, "Zoe, look Daddy will eat them first," Percy takes a big bite of broccoli and chews it slowly a strained look on his face, "See yummy!" Percy says a fake smile on his face.

"Well I really, really like her, and I hope she feels the same about me," Peter explains.

"Okay. First, sit next to her on the plane, and watch movies together or something," Percy answers.

"I'll get one of those dual headphone adapters," Peter says writing it down, "We're going to Venice first."

"Okay, Venice is famous for those boat things, so you can go on a boat ride," Percy explains.

"It's also famous for their glass art, you can get her a nice gift," Annabeth says walking into the kitchen, "Percy, Zoe still has broccoli left on her plate."

"Zoe, I bet Mommy I could get you to eat it all, please help me out here," Percy pleads. The stubborn toddler shakes her head and sits with her arms crossed.

"I'll buys her a black dahlia necklace, that's her favorite flower," Peter says writing it down. "I'll give it to her when we go to Paris, on the Eiffel Tower."

"Sounds perfect, Percy took me on a date to Paris once," Annabeth replies, "Looks like she didn't finish Percy, you'll have to do dishes tonight."

"Traitor," Percy mutters as Annabeth carries Zoe away, "Yeah, Hermes owed me one, so we went to Paris." Peter shakes his head in disbelief. "Anyways, just tell her how you feel and everything should work out. Don't be afraid."

•••

"When I Blipped back to my apartment, the family that was living there was very confused. The wife thought that I was a mistress. The grandma thought that I was a ghost. it was...It was really a mess. Thank you all for coming out to support those who have been displaced by the Blip. And, of course, thanks to our very own Spider-Man and Riptide!" May finishes and the crown cheers.

Percy steps forwards, "I just want to thank you all for having us, it's really wonderful how much everyone has helped out."

"Yeah," Peter says, "Thank you Miss. Parker for having us, and thank you, you guys for having us." Peter gives and awkward thumbs up.

"And thank you again. They'll be back out to take photos and videos. Thank you!" May exclaims as they walk backstage.

Peter takes off his mask once they're out of sight, "That was amazing."

"That was great," May replies as they high-five.

"That was so cool. I was so nervous," Peter rambles.

"I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn't in the pocket."

"I thought you did great."

"Yeah well I actually did think that you were a little stiff," May says.

"I felt that too. I felt that too," Peter mutters.

"You guys were both fine, we all did a great job," Percy interrupts.

"Did you get your passport?" May asks changing the subject.

"Yeah," Peter replies.

"Mini toothpaste?"