Chapter 1: The day I died and reborn in a new world.

Tsukiyo POV

Tsukiyo (thought): My name is Tsukiyo Drakon, I have midnight black hair, and the most distinct feature that many people have identified me which, is my crimson red eyes, recently became 16 a week ago. I'm an orphan since my dad died in a car crash when I was eight, and my mom died of childbirth. I have no relatives, and I live in the local orphanage. Many call me a genius. I'm a 12th-grade Japanese honors student. I have the top grade in the entire school district and rank 1st nationally. I'm getting ready to move overseas to study at Harvard. I like music, video games, anime, and I have no real friends.

And I'm monologuing in 3rd person to myself again. Whatever ever I am going to continue seeing as my class is 1.It was very boring 2.there really is easy, and 3.No one can tell me otherwise. It is lunch right now, and it a Friday in my high school, and everything is the same as always for the last few years, go to class, maybe ace a test, and ignore all the annoying people. And once again, I find myself in the same endlessly repeating tedious days, *sigh* I wish something interesting will happen.

As if the gods hear my thought and decide to punish me for some unforeseen reason. A random student stands up and pulls out a firearm, and starts shooting everyone.

I was about to duck under one of the tables when I see one girl frozen in fear and was about to get shot, and at that moment, I did the dumbest thing possible.

I ran to the girl and, push her out of the way but unfortunately for me.

*BANG*

And this is the day I died in one world and reborn in another.

Line Break

Tsukiyo (though): uh, my head, what happened.

I wake up sitting on a wooden chair, and suddenly I remember everything and franticly look around. Only to find sitting next to me is a guy in a green tracksuit and a blue-haired girl in front of us.

Tsukiyo: excuse me for asking, but what happened.

Blue hair girl: oh, your awake, yeah, so like I was telling this NEET before, you show, up you are dead.

Green tracksuit guy: DON'T CALL ME A NEET