Chapter 6: the sun, the star, and the moon

AN: Happy late Valentine's Day to all you ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and that technical rainbow in between. Sorry for the late update. Also, I would like to apologize for the late update, it was due to my writer's block and other miscellaneous stuff like my laptop dying on me, and exam being a thing, but as they say, the show must go on. Oh, and on another note, I figured out I get sidetracked easily.

AN 2: oh and thank everyone for 6k view you all have no idea how surprising this is for me

Ps: RIP dragon ball abridge your legacy shall forever live on.

Alex POV
Alex (thought): It been only a few hours since the creation of our party and after a literal celebration party (that I reluctantly join in) Tsukiyo suggested that we do a search quest to find a magical artifact as a form of a team-building exercise. Since it been a long while since I and Tsukiyo team up even though the two of us live in the same orphanage. We haven't really officially work together since we work on our Morpheus System (a special system that we made that can connect the user's mind and put them into a perfect simulation that can affect all 5 sense of the human mind and no matter what you ask Tsukiyo will say that he "did not" name it after Morpheus from the Matrix trilogy) 4 years ago for our middle school science fair project when we were 12 years old, which apparently got the attention of basically every major university in the world, and I'm pretty sure the one high school student that help us with most of the bigger equipment name Akihiko Kaiaba got a job at a Bethesda, (well anyways let's back to the relevant information) and well Tsukiyo haven't really ever interacted with Hikari before coming to this world, while I rarely talk with Hikari during the school year as she was a class representative but outside of those there nothing really major. So, we all agree to this ideal, but instead of an easy quest that we were expecting... we'll let say things were a lot more action pack than anyone of us thought........ Man, Tsukiyo's habit has really been rubbing off on me.

Tsukiyo: hey Alex get your head in the game and stop daydreaming I have visual on 3 one-shot bears on your 2 o'clock. *he says as he put Yamato back in its sheath as a rookie killer get split into hundreds of pieces. *

With that, I turn to my 2 o'clock and just like Tsukiyo say there were 3 giant bears with a rusty-red coat and each easily twice the size and probably triple the weight of an average grizzly running tours me not caring about the multiple dozens of multiple different type dead monsters surrounding me.

Alex: right on it *raise a hand and start to Chanel mana. * Maximize magic: Flame arrow.

And with that 3 javelins of pure fire appear behind me and when I give the go-ahead, they all soar to the bear and when they contacted their target, they exploded instantly killing all the one-shot bears.

Alex: ok seriously this is getting ridiculous I mean in the past 20 minutes we got attack by 96 goblins, 73 ogres, 47 saber wolfs, 27 one-shot bears, and 14 rookie killer.

Hikari: Yeah, no kidding I honestly never seen so many monsters before, seriously Tsukiyo I know you say there were going to be a lot of monsters in this forest, but this is just ridiculous. *she says as she flicks off the all the blood on her staff that got there do to her bashing in the skull of a saber wolf which is basically a wolf with sabers in its mouth. *

Tsukiyo: ok to be fair this is the first time I'm seeing so many higher-level monsters in this part of the forest even with my atrocious luck stat. *he says as he fried another couple dozen goblin with his chain lightning spell. *

Alex: ok let's forget about the insane amount of monster in this forest, for now, what is everyone's current mana level I'm at 57%.

Hikari: I'm at about 60% what about you Tsukiyo.