Chapter 2: The Town of Beginings.

For future story reference, if you need

[Sword master/speed]: classes and stats

Chain lighting/draconic wisdom: spells/ability

Yamato: items

Now with that over with on with the show.

Tsukiyo POV

It has been a lite bit over an hour since I came to this new world, and already it way more fun and interesting than Earth. For instance, not even five minutes in, I already got an attack.

FlashBack

I have been on the road for about a minute which, I spend looking at the beautiful scenery that is the plain I was first transfer to when suddenly.

Aloud rumbling sound can be heard all over the plain. And in front of me is a giant frog easily, twice my height. And when it sees its target IE me, it extended its tongue to try to eat me. Me seeing how slow the attack simply jumps out of the way of the giant.

Tsukiyo (though): only a minute in, and I meet a toad similar to the summoned of a particular hyperactive blond ninja and trying to make me its lunch.*Smirk* this place is already more interesting than Earth welp this should be a good test of my fundamental combat skills.

With my target set, I rocket back to the giant amphibian with blinding speed, and I was quickly in front of the toad's head, punch it with so much strength that the toad got launch back a few feet while croaking in pain.

Tsukiyo (though): HOLY COW, I know that becoming a dragon hybrid will give me a boost in my stats, but this is just plain insane.

While I was shocked at how fast and powerful I am, a second giant toad appears and using my shock to its advantage. The amphibian got close and swatted me with one of its colossal limbs and, I went flying and hitting a nearby tree, the force behind that was so great that the tree snaps in half. While this would have killed any average human, but with my enhanced durability. I stood back up with the only evidence of the damage being a light bruise on my back and a dusty cloak.

Tsukiyo (though): this feeling, this adrenaline, this excitement, this is the excitement I been looking for all this time.

When I got back on my feet, I have a battle-hungry smirk on my face and rocketed back into the fray to do battle with the two giants, and this time with even greater speed than before. Using my momentum to my advantage, I land a bone scattering kick on the head of the first toad. The force behind the strike was even greater than before, and in an instance, the toad was dead. Not caring about the death of the first, the second toad lunge at me in an attempt to eat me. Not wanting to be lunch, I instantly made some distance between me and the amphibian. At that moment, the toad tries to chase me.

Tsukiyo: *smirk* well, this has been fun, but I have a schedule to keep so, do me a favor and died.

With the last word say, I pull Yamato from its sheath and in less than the time it takes to blink. I was on the other side of the toad. Then I re-sheath Yamato with a click and turn back to see the toad on the ground being vertically sliced in half.

Flash Back End

After the battle with those two toads, I cut off their tongue to sell because if this world goes by MMO logic. Then I can probably sell these for a profit, I don't know how much these tongues are worth, but hey, "beggars can't be choosers."

Tsukiyo: hello, good sir, I'm a traveler from a distant land to help slay the devil king and, this is my first time in this town, can you please help me.