Chapter 3: The start of something amazing.

Tsukiyo POV
Tsukiyo (thought): It been about two weeks since I came to this world and became an adventurer. Right now I'm in the bed of a cheap inn, I'm wearing my casual set of clothes that I was able to buy through a custom order from a store, the outfit consists of a black t-shirt and blue jeans and black sneakers. The first two or three days in the guild was mostly spent performing boring fetch quests to get me started on my feet. After those boring days, I decided to primarily do hunting quest to start leveling up and get more money... man I have to break this bad habit of monologuing in my mind.

With the monologue over and with nothing better to do, I decided to pull out my adventurer card from my pocket and take a look at all my stats and ability.

Tsukiyo Drakon
MP: 850/850
Level: 17
Skill point: 4
Race: human-dragon hybrid
Class: [Spellblade]

Dragon ability:
Dragon install: (MP: 0) changes the very nature of the user to that of a dragon and back. Strength, speed, and defense are boosted by 20%, Gain the power to fly with dragon wings in my hybrid form (top travel speed: Mach 5).

Draconic wisdom: (passive) decrease the cost of learning any magic by 5 skill points, any skill that is 5 or lest is decreased to 1. When magic is 10% or below the body will start to shut down and after 10 minutes the user will die.

Dragon's scale: (passive, must be in hybrid form) all elemental damage is cut in half. Take double damage from dragon killing weapons.

Draconic insight: (passive) gives all the senses of a dragon.
Active ability: (MP: 0, cooldown: 10 minutes) grants the ability to sense danger in 50-meter radios. Last for 1 minute.

Lightning dragon roar: (MP: 100, must be in hybrid form) powerful lightning infuse breath attack that can scorch the very land itself.

Dragonic Overlord: (MP: 500 MP upkeep: 150 per minute) this mode calls forth the true power of the dragon lords thus tripling the user's speed, doubling the user's strength, and decrease the mana cost of all ability by 25%. Half both the defense, and vitality. Automatically shut down when MP hits 0.

Yamato's abilities:
Dimensional cut: (MP: 40) a slashing attack that is launched from the magically infuse blade of Yamato.

Dimensional Raikiri: (MP: 55) lightning infuse version of dimensional cut that will deal more damage along with the chance of temporary paralysis.

Spectral clone: (MP: 50, Upkeep: 20 per minute) create a ghost-like image of oneself, the clones can do anything the original beside magic-related ability.

Spatial rend: (MP: 5) with a swing of Yamato the dimension will tear open a portal to any location in the user's memories (Cannot be used in combat).

Magic
Blink: (MP: 10) instantly teleport to any place in a 50-meter radius.

Lightning: (MP: 20) shoots out a bolt of highly concentrated electricity.

Chain lightning: (MP: 40) strikes the enemy with a bolt of lighting that can travel to any nearby enemies.

Lightning armor: (MP upkeep: 25 per minute) covers whatever the user wants in a cloak of electricity that boosts speed, power, and defense.

Tsukiyo (thought): ok looking over all my ability I might a little op for a level 17 adventurer and note to self only use Dragonic overlord as my final trump card. Well anyway let's go through all I learn from the past 2 weeks, dragons are the strongest form of magical creatures in this world but that comes at the cost of needing mana in their system to survive. and a big thing that I found out is that can invent new spells, in which doing so will reduce the number of skill points needed by 80% to learn that new spell as long as I got the fundamental for the new spell down.