Chapter 4: Meeting of new friends and old rival.

3rd person POV
Moments after both Tsukiyo and Hikari form their new party,the sound of a giant explosion occur form the far distance away, both of our hero turn and look at each other.

Tsukiyo: ok one that is one big explosion, and two that explosion seems to be about 50 meter east from here.

I say emphasizing the big in the explosion.

Tsukiyo (thought): but I do have to admit that my curiosity on who or what can cause that kind of explosion is starting to grow.

While I'm thinking about the explosion the [Miko] of the newly form party turn toward the direction of the explosion while returning back into her normal form.

Hikari: but if your hunch on the location of explosion is correct than it would have been in the plains.

When she finish saying that sentence, Tsukiyo's curiosity have finally got the best of him.

Tsukiyo: hey Hikari.

Hikari: yeah *she say as she turn to his direction*

Tsukiyo: wanna go explore the that plain.

Hikari: sure but it will take sometime to get there on foot.

Tsukiyo: I beg to differ, hold on.

With that Tsukiyo place his hand on Hikari's shoulder.

Hikari: wait wh-

But before hikari can even react Tsukiyo use Blink and in a instant the two teenager disappear in a black blur.

Line break
Moment after the two member of the new party disappear they reappear in the plains with a black blur. And instantly Hikari fell to the ground holding her stomach and Tsukiyo is crouching down comforting her. After half a minute Hikari is back on her feet.

Hikari: uh never do that again.

Tsukiyo: trust me it get better after the first couple of time teleporting. Oh and I can smell three magic signature over that hill.

With that Hikari and Tsukiyo start to walk over to the hills, when they got over the hill. The two of them sweat drop as the see a two girl being eaten by two giant toad while the guy is behind chase by two giant toad.

Tsukiyo: ok I got the toads on the guy you get the one eating the girls.

Hikari: on it.

With that Hikari pulls out a staff out of her backpack *somehow*

And Tsukiyo open his palm and both of them start to gather there magic

Tsukiyo/Hikari: Chain Lighting/Icicle Spear.

Kazuma POV
Kazuma (thought): I, Kazuma Satou, am having, in my honest opinion, a rather poor day. But how could that be? The weather is perfect, the sun's shining, and the breeze blowing through the plains outside Axel isn't going too fast, nor too slow. In fact, this might be a nice spot for a picnic. On a day like today, what could possibly be wrong? Maybe it's the fact that I'm dirt poor. I mean, ever since I came to this world I've been living off barely anything, working multiple minimum wage jobs. Maybe it's the stupid "goddess" I'm stuck with in this world, but she's also my first companion. Or maybe it's the stupid Loli mage and her so called "ultimate magic" in my party.