Chapter 5: The battle between the dragon and the knight.

AN: so sorry about the irregular update times and I don't have an excuse as to why my posts are so irregular I just hope that you guys can keep give me advice and criticism.

Kazuma POV
It has been a day after Tsukiyo and Hikari left and Megumin (begrudgingly) join the party. Right now, I and the useless aqua are meeting up with Megumin to get some lunch at the guildhall. But when we got to the market place which would normally be a bustling place with many businesses. But of the usual many stalls and many people going shopping, instead there a giant crowd of people, in the middle of the crowd was a large opening, and all the shops are close. Then I spot Megumin in the crowd. So, I made m way through the crowd to Megumin.

Kazuma: Hey Megumin.

She then turns to our direction.

Megumin: hey Kazuma.

Kazuma: do you know what going on.

Megumin: oh, there a duel commencing *she points to the opening at the center of the crowd.*

When I look at the opening, I was able to see the two fighters. One is a familiar crimson eyed black cloak wearing swordsman. And another is a blond, green eye European in blue theme undershirt and silver looking armor and he has the air of what I can only describe as the ideal Knight, in his right hand is an elegant one-handed broadsword.

 And another is a blond, green eye European in blue theme undershirt and silver looking armor and he has the air of what I can only describe as the ideal Knight, in his right hand is an elegant one-handed broadsword

Kazuma: wait who is Tsukiyo dueling right now.

???: I'll answer that question for you

When I hear that voice, I turn to my right to see Hikari there with a tired facial expression and her arms cross.

Kazuma: hey Hikari-san who is Tsukiyo-san fighting right now? And why are they fighting?

Hikari: well first the person fighting Tsukiyo is Alex von Sonnenscheinhe was the student council president from the same school that we all came from. And to why they are fighting well...

Flashback (Hikari POV)
After the two-boy made eye contact there was a heavy tension in the guildhall and every soul was so silent that you can hear a pin drop, and no one even knows why they are like this, well no one besides me. Then the silence was only strengthened when Tsukiyo glare at Alex with the eyes of a predator ready to kill its prey, while Alex returns the glare right back looking as if a defiant knight ready to take on whatever lies ahead. As they glare at each other they involuntary release there killing intend, scaring the hell out of everyone. And at this moment the only one capable of moving under the two-combine killing intend, I did the only appropriate thing in this instance, so I start to gather my mana into my knuckle...

And knock the two males on top with magic enhance fist, sending the two cratering to the ground leaving a spiderweb crack on the guild's floor where there faces land.

Hikari: You two idiot stop right now. You two are leaking your killing intend.

Tsukiyo/Alex: sorry ma'am.