Chapter 14

Luhan POV

6 o'clock has finally arrived and I am so super nervous. After a few hours of searching what to wear I decide on skinny blue jeans and white shirt.

"Hey the car has arrived outside" Cece taps on my open bedroom door followed by Yixing close behind. " You look great by the way" Yixing moves in my bedroom further sitting on the bed.

"I'm so nervous, I just hope he means what he said" I turn to check myself in the mirror again. "Hey listen to me ok everything will be fine and if he says anything to you about sleeping with him on the plane well you can give out to him too" Cece says while joining Yixing on the bed as he wraps his hand around her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I turn to face them both as Yixing smiles "He will be in as much trouble as you because he is the CEO who slept with a member of staff on one of his own planes" Yixing winks at me "So you have no reason to be nervous, now go enjoy dinner and make sure you use protection" Yixing throws me a condom from his pocket making me jump back and let it fall to the floor. " eww I don't want that" I head towards the door as they follow me close behind.

Reaching the main door I turn to hug Cece "you watch him tonight and his wondering hands" I whisper in her ear as she giggles before pulling away from my hug. "Go get him tiger" Yixing smacks my ass before pulling Cece into his chest hugging her. " Cece watch him" I laugh at her blushing like crazy "she will be ok, now will you go, you don't want to keep your driver  waiting" he teases me. " Ok ok I'm going, don't wait up" as soon as the words leave my mouth I regret them badly. I turn to look back at the two of them kissing as they close the door behind me. 

'These two I swear they should just get with each other already' reaching the car the driver smiles as he holds open the door for me. "Good evening sir" he smiles as I step inside. I feel myself blush and start to get more nervous as I put my seat belt on . "Are you ready sir?" the driver looks in the rear view mirror as I just give him a nod.

We finally pull up to a what seems to be a fancy apartment building. As the driver arrives close to a massive gate he presses a button opening the gates, driving in I cant help but stare out the window at all the flash cars parked in the underground carpark. " We are here now sir" the driver opens my door as I step out looking around. "Right this way sir" he smiles as he guides me over to a lift putting a key into the control board before pushing the button for the top floor.

I feel my hands start to sweat more while my knees start to shake, I don't know why I am feeling like this I have already slept with him, but I guess knowing now that he is my boss changes things. The lift finally reaches the top floor as I follow the driver out to a set of wooden double doors. Opening the door he smiles for me to enter while I step inside my eyes open so wide and my jaw nearly drops to the floor at the view inside.

 Opening the door he smiles for me to enter while I step inside my eyes open so wide and my jaw nearly drops to the floor at the view inside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sehun is waiting outside on the balcony for your sir" he smiles before walking away and leaving me. I take a deep breath walking further in I can see him through the large glass window. He sees me and moves closer.