Chapter 15

Waking up the next morning to the bouncing of Cece on my bed. I move my leg and send her falling onto the end huffing. "why are you waking me up for?" I cover my head with a pillow as she jumps on me shouting something. I remove the pillow so I can hear her. "you got a bunch of flowers outside and im so so jealous" she climbs off my bed and runs out of the room. Dragging my lazy tired ass out of bed I follow her out to the sitting room and there sitting on the table is a bunch of red roses in a love heart shaped box with a bow tied around the box.

 Dragging my lazy tired ass out of bed I follow her out to the sitting room and there sitting on the table is a bunch of red roses in a love heart shaped box with a bow tied around the box

"Where did they come from?" I reach out to the small white envelope attached to them. Opening it and pulling out the card it reads:

Hey baby hope you have a great day 

Sehun

x

I begin to blush I have never got anything like this before. " Fleurs De Paris flowers oh my god they smell amazing " Cece sniffs them smiling up at me. "Your one lucky guy" she smiles as lay creeps up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist while kissing her cheek. " Are you going to tell us what happened last night?" Lay questions me  falling onto the sofa while pulling Cece down with him making her laugh as she pushes him away.

"Long story short he asked me to be with him"  I tell them as Cece starts screaming like a school girl. "I hope you said yes" she sits up on the sofa smiling from ear to ear. Walking into the kitchen ignoring her as she follows me in. "Tell me you said yes Lulu" she pouts while I turn on the coffee machine. 

"I haven't given him an answer yet, I kinda told him I would think about it". Sitting at our small coffee table in the kitchen I watch Cece ever so carefully walk closer to me like she is ready to pounce. "Its a bit late to be playing hard to get now when you gave him your ass 20 mins into our flight to paris" she hugs me around my shoulder from behind kissing my cheek. "Hey its wasn't 20mins into our flight more like an hour and you told me to go for it , plus I kind of wanted to but I didn't think things would go this fast and that I would........." I look towards her as she carefully sits on the chair beside me  "You have fallen for him haven't you?" she slowly starts to smile as her eyes get wider showing her chocolate brown eyes, now I know why Lay always says he gets lost in them. " Yeah I kinda have" I blush as she jumps up from the chair hopping and jumping all over our small kitchen making me smile.

"What have I missed" Lay walks into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine pouring out three cups of coffee. " Just that Lulu here has fallen for his boss badly and wont tell him" Cece takes her coffee from him and sits back down. "haha I knew that already" Lay laughs while walking out of the kitchen leaving us both to stare at each other. 

"Wait how did you know that?" I hurry after him as he plops down onto the sofa while Cece snuggles into his side. " The day I came home and you where crying on your bed, I knew then you had fallen in love with him" he smiles before kissing the top of Cece's head making her giggle. I think for a minute 'am I actually in love with him after such a short time?'. "I don't know what to do" I huff out before I fall onto the chair the other side of Lay as he hugs me close. Moving me back so he can look at me he smiles " You don't need to tell him yet how you feel" I snuggle back into him as Cece snuggles in the other the side. I quickly jump up from the sofa making them jump with fright from my quick movement.

"Lulu what's wrong?" Cece questions me before standing up to comfort me. "I can't be with my boss, I don't need to think about it, if I was to get with him now everyone would think I only want him for his money now that he is the new CEO" I feel my heart break in my chest, I do like Sehun and I do want to be with him but that's all ruined now because of what people will think. I let out a quick burst of tears before covering my mouth as I begin to cry that much that I cant control it. I turn around and hurry to my bedroom closing the door behind me locking it as I fall to the floor with my back to the door.

"Lulu" I hear them banging on the door for me to open it. "Talk to us please we are your friends" I hear Cece through the door making me cry more. "People will think that..........I....... I'm s........some money grabbing g.............gold digger" I sniff wiping my face in my sleeve as I hug my knees rocking. "Stop worrying what people think I told you before, go with what your heart and what you want baby" Lay says while tapping the door. "can you guys leave me ...a....alone for a few... min.....minutes ...P......please". I turn my ear to the door as I hear their voice move away from the door.

BUZZ BUZZ

I hear my phone buzz as I slowly get up from the floor walking over to my bed side table and opening my locked screen to a new message from my Sehun.

Hope you liked the flowers and that they remind you of our  beautiful time together in Paris,France

I can't help but smile as they are lovely flowers, and it was such a beautiful thing to do I quickly reply

They are beautiful thank you so much

you are welcome, I was wondering if maybe you would like to meet me for lunch today if you have time?

I'm kinda busy today, plus I have a flight tonight to Singapore, another time maybe

I close my phone and fall down on the bed. I can't believe I just lied to him, I'm not busy today, all I am gonna do is laze around before I have to go to the airport for my flight. Taking my pillow I cover my head and wonder what am I going to do now, How can I tell him after everything we did in Paris. I even let him be my first before knowing who he really was.

"Lulu its me can I come in now" I hear Cece's soft voice from the other side of the locked door. Placing the pillow back down on my bed I decide to let her in.  "hey are you ok?" she wraps her arms around me hugging me as I begin to cry again into her embrace. "I really like him and I don't know what to do" 

"Hey come on lets get you showered and dressed, you might feel a bit better after" she walks me into the bathroom handing me a towel before turning on the water and leaving me to wash.

No Pov

Cece leans her ear against the door and  listens to the shower door close. quickly she grabs Luhan's phone and opens the locked screen after seeing him do it loads of times before, she clicks into his messages seeing his recent text to Sehun she  sends a message of her own.

Hey on second thoughts I would love to go for lunch if the offer is still there?

She waits a few seconds as she gets a reply

Great ill pick you up from yours at around 1 if that's ok with you?

Perfect I'll see you then

She quickly deletes the messages she sent and puts the phone back in its original place. 

"I'm sorry Lulu but you could do with a bit of happiness in your life" she whispers before leaving the room.

Naughty Cece lol

C

Cclay2020

X