Chapter 20

Sehuns Pov

Arriving at my Penthouse I open the door and invite Luhan inside closing it behind him. He looks around in awe at the dim lights as the room is covered in rose petals and candles scattered around. "Wow, what is all this?" he turns to look at me as I reach out and take his hand in mine. "This is our date" I watch him as I guide him past all the rose petals along the floor "You said last night about us not having a romantic moment when we became boyfriends so I thought this would  hopefully make up for it". I hold out his chair as we reach the table as he sits. "This is perfect thank you" he smiles such a beautiful smile as I take my seat across the table from him.

"I feel underdressed for this sort of a date" he pulls at his hoodie while I take my baseball cap off. "Don't worry about any of that, you look amazing, I'm just so glad your here now" I reach across and touch his hand making him look down embarrassed. "Let me just pop into the kitchen and make sure dinner is ready". I hurry inside and see Yuta and Irene putting the finishing touches to our meal. "Sir go back inside I will serve it too you" Irene smiles picking up the two plates. "Irene, Yuta go head off now you don't need to serve me dinner, thank you for everything and you both can take the day off tomorrow" I smile at them as they bow and don't ask anymore question before grabbing their stuff and running out the door. 

"Ok here we go" I place his plate down in front of him as he unwraps his knife and fork while looking with hungry eyes at the food on his plate. "I'm so hungry" he looks at his food waiting patiently for me to sit before he can tuck in. "Me too so lets eat" 

 "Me too so lets eat" 

After dinner we decide to head out to the large sofas on the balcony surrounding a fire pit. "I really love the view out here" he says while sitting on the sofa with his legs up on the chair making me smile at just how comfortable he is with me now. I sit on one of the single chairs with my glass of wine watching his every move. "Please don't sit away from me, come sit here" he pats the space beside him as I make my way over and sit close to him. "That's better" he moves his legs and sits closer leaning his body into mine. We sit for awhile in silence as we look out at the lights of the city below us enjoying the moment and I think afraid of talking about the thing we need to sort out.

"We need to talk about what we are going to do about us Sehun" I spoke to soon I think to myself as he sits up facing me putting his and my wine glass down on the table. " I can understand why you didn't tell me about who you where so how can we work this all out" he looks down at his hands on his lap making me take a deep breath. "Luhan baby I don't care what others think or say about me, I totally get where you are coming from and I'm so sorry about the not telling you who I was stuff. I just want to be able to date you and take you out places  without hiding away in case someone sees us. I really like you luhan since the moment I saw you. " I reach for his hands and cup them in mine making him look up at me blushing. "That night was amazing , in fact everything about it was amazing" he smiles leaning closer to me. I follow his lead and kiss him back a little before he pulls away touching his bottom lip.