🌺1.4🌺

Classes are boring, as usual. Not many, other than Hermione Granger, can say that they truly enjoy History Of Magic. Now that the Queen of ghosts is a student at Hogwarts, even professor Binns can't enjoy teaching his abnormally boring lessons.

As soon as he floated through the chalk board of the History of Magic classroom, he wanted to float right back out and into his grave.

Her glare is fixated on him and he gulps nervously. The students have never seen professor Binns like this. He's usually an emotionless drone that never changes his tone.

Today however, Professor Binns speaks in a high pitched squeak as he listens to the tapping of his Queen's nails on her desk. He doesn't dare silence her and instead shakily continues on.

Harry doesn't miss this. It seems to him that she must've put a spell on the entire staff, they all seem to favour her and her 'intellegence', even Snape.

All that money is probably stolen, so she isn't truly richer than the great boy who lived.

Harry observes as professor Binns nervously dismisses the class at the uncharacteristically quick lesson. Armani however, doesn't leave. Instead she remains seated at her desk, a smile plastered in her face.

The boy who lived walks past her with a glare but she isn't even phazed at his attempt at intimidation. He'll have to try harder than that.

-------------------------------------------------------

The lack of joy around the goddess of joy has caused Armani to feel, for  lack of better terms, angry.

So when she first set eyes on the ghostly professor, she was furious. But she scared herself with all her pent up anger and restrained it.

The rest of the day was spent glaring headtedly at the ghosts of Hogwarts who ignored her and thought of her as simply another sulky student. All except professor Binns and Peeves, of course.

As dinner rolls around, the students are buzzing with excitement. Which is refreshing to Armani.

This tournament is just another distraction from her quest, and on top of it, she has to pretend she's not in a foul mood.

Even the thought of acting nice when she really woukd rather scream and cry at these mortals makes her blood boil.

Her hands curl under the table in anger as Dumbledore begins his speech about the tournament. Which the goddess mostly ignores.

This is when it happens. Something inside her snaps and she growls. The tables begin to shake and the ceiling changes to fire, greek fire.

The lack of joy in her life is completwlt draining. It causes intense mood swings and then, eventually a loss of consciousness.

Professor McGonagall notices the sudden change in atmosphere around the great hall and glances worriedly toward Albus, who's gaze is fixated on a waning daughter of the gods.

The headmaster continues his speech as if nothings happening but Minerva rises from her seat. She rounds the teachers table and walks down the alisle.

She taps Fred and George Weasley on the shoulders as she passes and they stand to follow her.

The head of Gryffindor crouches beside Armani and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright my dear?" Armani slowly shakes her head. The Gryffindor professor looks over her shoulder and stands. 

"Fred, I need you to run to Madame Pomfrey and ask her to prepare Ambrosia and Nectar. If Mr. Filch tries to stop you, just tell him that it's an urgent order from me." She turns back to Armani and places a rubs her back. 

By now Dumbledore has finished his spiel and most of the great hall is now engaged in their magical meals that have finally appeared in front of them. Some of the Gryffindor table stare worriedly at the goddess, not knowing what's happening. 

"Can you walk Armani?" She doesn't respond and the worried teacher takes it as a no. "George can you carry her?" The red headed seventh year nods frantically and steps up behind his secret crush. 

"Armani, I'm gonna try and lift you okay?" She weakly nods and George places an arm across her back. In response the tired girl leans backwards so he can take her weight. his other arm slips under her legs and he lifts her up and over the bench she was sitting on. 

As he straightens, Armani falls unconscious, which causes professor McGonagall to rush George out of the Great Hall, leaving a very suspicious Harry Potter in their wake. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hades sits behind a mountain of paperwork, Thanatos at his side, when Hectate appears, frantic in his throne room. 

"Armani collapsed!"

The chatter between the two major figures in the underworld stops, and they both turn to the panicked goddess. 

The shadows in the room grow incredibly dark and the temperature drops ten fold, "What did you just say?"

"Armani collapsed, she's in the hospital wing and she won't wake up." There's a burst of Greek fire and the two major gods disappear from the throne room. Thanatos looks around and goes to creep out of the dark room, but is stopped by Hades' booming voice. 

"Finish the Zeus damned paperwork!"