🌺1.5🌺

The halls of Hogwarts are dark. Mrs. Norris scurries through the corridor with Filch hot on her tail. He believes she's caught the scent of some students out of bed, when in reality she has been following mouse tracks for the past two hours.  

The only sound heard in all of the halls is a faint argument between two of the most respected Professors at the wizarding school. Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall stand in the head master's office. 

"Albus, she has been lying unconscious in that bed for almost a week. We have to inform her parents!" The headmaster turns his angry gaze to his colleague. 

"No, we cannot contact her parents. They are much more powerful than you and I combined, and I fear their wrath, as you should too." Minerva shakes her head. 

"The Ministry will never allow any harm to be bestowed upon us, my friend."

The Hogwarts headmaster places his hands on her shoulder and shakes his head, "Armani Di Angelo's parents are not bound by any laws bestowed by the Ministry of Magic. Neither is Armani herself! They aren't Wizards Minerva!"

"If they're not Wizards what are they? Why is Ms. Di Angelo a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?" 

Dumbledore steps back and turns towards Fawkes, who's perched on his stand. His hand runs over the bird's feather as the professor remains silent.

"Albus."

"We can't tell them because they're-" the headmaster is cut off by an earth shattering noise that shakes the whole castle. The torches dim and Albus gulps in fear. "They're gods."

--------------------------------------------------------

The students of Hogwarts all wake at the terrifying noise coming from outside. They all stand in their common rooms crowding the windows trying to see whats happening. But then, their head of houses enter.

"All students are to report to the great hall immediately."

Harry, Ron and Hermione all glance to each other before scurrying out rhe door after a incredibly nervous Minerva McGonagall. They've never seen her this way before.

As they enter the hallway, they can hear shouting coming from where they're headed, the great hall.

The doors are pushes open and Gryffindor sees they are the last to arrive on scene.

"Albus! You have been hiding this from us? This is monsterous news!" All the students stay silent and listen to the heated exchange.

The man in question says nothing. He only stands there and frowns at the students staring up at them.

"She cannot stay here Dumbledore! I will not have her distracting my slytherins from their studies!" Snape fumes next to the headmaster as ge voices his opinion.

Just as Albus goes to reply, the doors slam open and hit the walls. In walks eight beings dressed in greek armour and all carrying weapons.

Artemis, Ares, Athena, Aphrodite Hectate, Hades, Poseison and Zeus himself are all blazing with fury.

The students cower away, they can tell these people are incredibly powerful and not to be messed with.

"And why is she a threat to your precious Slytherins?" Silence follows the lord of the underworld's demand. "Speak!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Armani Di Angelo sits up in the infirmary, Madame Pomfrey leaning over her.

"Good, you're awake!" Armani looks around, its just about dawn, but the whole school seems darker than usual. "You've been asleep for a week. We all began to get worried, your parent ls even showed up!" At this Armani's head snaps to the side and stares in horror at the Doctor. "They're in the great hall with everyone else as we speak! Arguing over something. They brought along friends too."

Quick as a flash Armani is changed into her normal clothes and out the door of the infirmary.

She quietly slips through the door of the great hall and gasps. Eight of her godly parents all stand at the podium arguing about something with the professors.

She slowly approaches them, earning whispers from the students which doesn't go unnoticed by any of the gods.

Armani sneaks up to stabd next to the twins, who somehow don't recognize her presence.

'Armani, come here. Now.' The Queen of Ghosts obeys Hades' command and steps forward.

"You don't want her here? Fine we'll leave you to fend for yourselves." Just as Armani approaches the podium, her arm is seized and she's dragged away by a seething Hades.

"Father? What is going on?" Hades' gaze softens as he looks down at his prized daughter.

"The wizards are ingrateful for our help, so we are returning to Olympus." Hermione Grabger perks up at the mention of Olympus and almost steps forward. "Mark my words mortals. You will never recieve any aid from the gods ever again!"

With a roll of her eyes, Armani slaps her hands together, effectively rewinding time to a week before. The gods disappear and Armani finds herself in the hospital wing with the Weasley twins standing over her.

--------------------------------------------------------

She sits up and smiles at the two. "Thanks boys."

"No problem! Anything for you!" Fred elbows George in the stomach and laughs.

Madame Pomfrey pushes the twins away, "Leave her to rest!" The two boys scurry out of the infirmary and Armani sighs. She leans her head back and closes her eyes. Typical.

Only a god has to rewind time to fix her own mistakes.