🌺1.8🌺

Armani stares down into her teacup in boredom. Using her finger she swirls the tea leaves as instructed, watching as they tumble over each other in the water.

The hot liquid starts to turn into a brown colour, it's at this point that she drinks the tea. It tastes bitter and strong.

Once the tea cup is drained, she looks down into the leaves once again. The book beside her lays open but there are no matches to what she sees in the leaves. In fact she doesn't see anything in the leaves.

She raises her hand boredly, "Professor, I don't see anything in my leaves."

Trewlaney floats over to her desk and takes the delicate tea cup in her wrinkled hands.

A gasp escapes her lips and the tea cup falls to the dusty flooring.

"A child born of every power,

Shall defeat the heathen of the darkest hour,

A sacrifice must be made,

Every lesson obeyed,

Or everything shall perish,

With no light left to cherish,

A world to save or destroy."

Armani stares up in horror at the supposed crack pot teacher. She sounds exactly like... Delphi.

The goddess abruptly stands up and rushes out of the room, leaving behind a dumbfounded class.

The griffin door of Dumbledore's office comes into view and Armani frantically yells, "Fizzing Whizbees!" The door slides open, scraping against the stone floor.

She enters before the door is ever fully open and stops before a pacing Dumbledore.

"Albus, Sybil has just spouted a greek prophecy to me." The headmaster stops mid-step and turns to the frantic student.

"Greek? Are you sure?" His bushy eyebrows raise to meet his hairline as Armani repeats the prophecy which she has already memorized.

"A child born of every power,

Shall defeat the heathen of the darkest hour,

A sacrifice must be made,

Every lesson obeyed,

Or everything shall perish,

With no light left to cherish,

A world to save or destroy." The words seem to echo in the large office as the two oldest beings in the castle stare eachother down.

"This cannot be taken lightly Ms. Di Angelo, your parents are joining us for the feast this evening, correct?"

"Two of them at least, Appollo and Aphrodite." The Hogwarts headmaster ponders for a moment.

"Is there a way to get them all to come?"

Armani stares at him incrediously, "All of them? Minor gods included?" Dumbledore nods. "No, several of them have duties that need to be fulfilled, why?"

"Perhaps, in light of this new prophecy, it is time to reveal your true identity to the students of Hogwarts." At once there is a crack of lightning and the 12 Olympian Gods plus Hades, Persephone and regrettably Hera stand in front of Albus Dumbledore.

There is a tense silence for several minutes before Zeus explodes.

"Absolutely not! That would put my daughter in danger! We are not putting my daughter in danger!" Words and shouts errupt from every which way, either agreeing or disagreeing with Zeus.

"Perhaps!" At Armani's shout, the gods all quiet down, "it would be a good idea. I cannot continue to make friends based on lies. It isn't in my nature."

Hades takes a step forward and seizes his daughter's shoulders, "What if someone in the school uses you for power? What if everyone becomes scared of you, I will not have mortals fearing my perfect little goddess." Armani rolls her chocolate brown eyes.

"They will not ridicule me father. I am a big girl, I know how to protect myself."

Dumbledore slaps his hands together and smiles, "Then it's settled! Armani will be revealing herself tonight."

There is an uproar of angry gods and goddesses screaming their protests but the decision has been made, and no one can convince the headmaster otherwise.

---------------------------------------------------------

The great hall buzzes with excitement. The goblet of fire sits at the center of the room, between the four tables.

The blue flame illuminates the hundreds of faces that gaze up at it.

The sides of the hall are lined with the loved ones of the pupils at Hogwarts. Including the 12 Olympian gods, who scowl at Dumbledore.

"Today, we will be selecting those lucky few, who have the chance to become a Tri-Wizard champion." The students errupt in cheers and applause, sans Armani who sits there with a scowl on her face.

The flames in the goblet rise and turn a brilliant shade of red. A small piece of parchement is launched into the air and lands in Dumbledore's awaiting hand.

Harry Potter looks around at his friends, and then over at Armani. 'She doesn't belong here. She probably works for Voldemort and was sent here to kill me.'

His thoughts are interrupted when the Headmaster begins to speak.

"The Champion from Durmstrang is..." theres a tense silence, "Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang students stand and cheer, the champion struts forward, flashing the observers a dazzling smile before finding his place next to Igor Karkaroff.

A second parchement floats out of the flame and into the hand of the oldest Wizard in the room.

"The champion from Beauxbâtons is... Fleur Delacour!" Theres a cry of joy from the Ravenclaw table and a beautiful blonde dressed in periwinkle robes practically dances to the head table.

"The champion from Hogwarts is... Cedric Diggory!" The Hufflepuff table errupts in cheers of joy. Finally, they have a chance for glory that no other house has.

Albus slaps his hands together, "There we have it! The champions ot the Tri-" he is cut off when the flame in the cup burns a bright red and two parchements soar out of the rim.

One after the other, the parchements land in the headmaster's hand; charred and sizzling.

"Harry Potter..." the headmaster trails off as a word becomes carved in his palm, "or, Armani Di Angelo." There's a tense silence before the two rise from their seats and make their way towards the other champions.

The gods take a step forward from the side of the hall and prepare to begin yelling. Before a glare from Armani herself silences them.

"Guess there's no reveal after all."