🌺1.7🌺

The very next day, Armani recieves a letter from her closest godly parent, Hades. It states and Armani quotes,

'You, Armani Di Angelo, are hereby given permission to join the Tri-Wizard thingy.

With Love,

Dad.'

Ps. I cannot come to this stupid parents weekend thing, so I'm sending Apollo and Aphrodite.

As the twins read the letter over Armani's shoulder they laugh. The side note is written in greek, which neither of them understand, so they don't bother to question it.

The drawing of the names occurs tomorrow night. Appollo (Daddy ;)) and Aphrodite (Momma) will be gracing the earth with their magnificent presence, so to speak.

The youngest Olympian god sighs and tucks the letter in her robe pocket, next to her wand. Her heart jumps to her throat as an unexpectes hand lands on her already tense shoulder.

"Gods Hermione! Don't do that!" The brunnette blushes before clearing her throat.

"Could I speak with you for a moment Armani?" She stutters slightly as she speaks, her head twitches in the direction of the Slytherin table and her eyes dart back and forth.

"Of course!" Armani ruses from her seat and follows a flustered Hermione out of the Great Hall.

They watch the door close before Hermione speaks up, "It's about Viktor Krum." The taller girl's eyebrows rise to her hairline before she smiles mischievously.

"Do you have a crush?" Hermione turns a deep crimson and hides behind her hair. She lets out a squeak of a 'no' before peering up at her friend.

"I don't blame you," she wolf whistles through her teeth, "he is a very good looking young man."

"Yeah? Well he continuously states at me, what does that mean?"

Armani laughs, "When a boy stares, he thinks you're hot. If he is a gentleman when he finally talls to you, he thinks you're beautiful. There is a difference. When he speaks to you, he must be respectful or you say no."

Hermione slowly nods and smiles. The two giggle for a few minutes before returning to the great hall, just as breakfast is served.

---------------------------------------------------------

Double potions with the Slytherins is never a joyous situation. However, today is an exception. The students are tasked with brewing a sleeping draught to refill Madame Pomfrey's supply.

The instructions are written on the black board and Armani studies them intently. Every ingredient she needs sits in an organized fashion around her cauldron. She stirs the concoction three times clockwise, then twelve counter-clockwise. She mashes the lavendar root together with the beetle's blood until it turns a ghastly green colour.

The paste is scraped carefully into the cauldron and allowed to simmer for eight and an eighth minutes.

Finally, she adds the crystal clear mermaid's tear and smiles as the sleeping draught turns a turquoise blue before timidly raising her hand in the air.

The crooked-nosed Snape rounds her table and examines her potion. He gives it a smell, stirs it, and collects a sample.

The bird, who was given the turquoise liquid, falls into a deep sleep and chirps contentedly. His feathers ruffle and he tucks his small head into his breast.

"A perfectly brewed potion. Well done Ms. Di Angelo. 15 points to Gryffindor."

Several Slytherins scowl at her, ehile her housemates smile and pat her on the back.

Soon after, she has brewed a second potion, as requested by Snape, and recieves another 30 points for recreating her feat.

---------------------------------------------------------

The day slowly morphs into night and the final day to enter the daunting Tri-Wizard tournament rolls to a close. The goblet smolders in it's room with students sitting around it. The final entries are being placed into the fire.

Armani enters slowly behind the twins as they cheer raising their potions.

"It's not going to work." Hermione sings, she doesn't even bother to look up from her book

"Oh yeah? And why is that Granger?" George looks back to Armani and winks, which she returns.

"You see this?" Her hand extends toward the white circle drawn around the cup, "this is an age line, drawn by Dumbledore himself. So it cannot be outsmarted by something as dim witted as an aging potion."

"Thats exactly why it will work."

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted."

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George." The two red heads pop the corks to their potions like their opening fine champange.

"Bottoms up." There is silence for a while before they both look and each other and step over the age line. When they aren't thrown out they begin to cheer.

They drop their names in and throw their hands up in victory.

Armani shakes her head and laughs, "That is not happening." She raises her hand slightly and causes the flame to grow. She searched through it and finds their names anf shoots them back out of the goblet. Just as the age line takes effect and turns the boys into old men.

"Boys."

The twins roll around kn the ground, clawing at each others faces. Students around them chant 'fight' over and over.

So in their distraction, Armani steps around the crowd and pulls out a small piece of parchement. On it, is scrawled her name in delicate cursive.

She place her hand up near the flame, and as it goes in, the room falls silent. Her body turns to see Viktor Krum entering. He struts past the wrestling twins and drops his name into the goblet. Armani stands on the other aide of the line and he smirks at her.

The young god tilts her head toward the Granger girl and smirks back.

"C'mon Granparents. Time to shave." 

She seizes the two by the arms and drags them from the hall to the hospital wing.

"Last time I ever let you two come up with the plan."