This ones undecided

I'm on a boat on our way to Hogwarts.with Neville Longbottom and someone else."Um...so,Neville want me to tell your Future" I say as I remember his lost Frog "um,Okay?" He says unsure "okay,later when This lady named Mcgonagall says her speech,At the stage you'll find your frog.Trevor,is it?" I say with a smirk "O..ok" he says in shock and started blushing a bit.it maybe dark but i still can see it.

Time skip

"Cmon Neville" I say while Dragging the poor boy with me.As we were walking to the Castle i've noticed some glances and stares coming from the other first years "Wat" I say as they looked away "Neville,you still alive" i asked looking behind me to see Neville looking around "Um,I didn't get your name by the way" He say "Oh! It's Cori" i say as we reach to the Inside of the Castle "what about you last name?" He asked "I don't exactly have one nor an actual Family" I say looking down and started breathing slow "Hey are you okay?" Neville asked patting my shoulder  "y..yeah i'm fi—" i was cut of by someone "Welcome to Hogwarts,Now! in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats.You must be sorted into your houses,There is Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw, and Slytherin" Thats it all i could hear is ringing and i held on to Neville as he Try's to calm me down "Cori...J-just b-breath,ok?" He says as i checked my pockets for the pills.I've found them and dunk two of the pills in my mouth then swallowed,breath and letting go of Neville "Sorry Neville" i said and looked down and saw a little toad.Trevor "bingo" i mumbled and went to grab trevor and nudge Neville "here you go" i say handing him the toad "Trevor!" he yells grabbing the attention of everyone around us "sorry" he says grab the frog.I pat his back a bit and gave him a reassuring smile.he smiles back.

"the sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" McGonagall says walking away. "it's true then?" Someone says,getting everyone's attention "what they say on the train,Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" Oh it's Draco,I heard whispers going around and i walked close by Harry and Ron,Maybe leli's is with Hermin (if you get that reference,thank you) i gave out a sigh before Draco speaks "That's Crabbe,Goyle" i say pointing at his goons "And he's Malfoy" I say stepping closer to the boy "Draco Malfoy" I say as everyone looks at me and i heard a snicker "You think my name is funny do you? no need ask yours. Red hair,Hand me down robe, You must be a—" he was about to say until inturuppted "Weasley" i say with a blank face "there nothing wrong with his robes,it doesn't matter if it was a handmedown ,that just means he has Family with him 'Always'" i say as i grabbed my pocket knife "you know i'm surprised that a little spoiled boy like you gets to come here.Deadblood" i say as i back away "we should behave our selves Malfoy,huh?" i say as i go back to my place not listening to anything

Time skip

"When i call you name,you will come forth.I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your Houses" Mrs. McGonagall says as she calls Hermin to the sorting hat.i wasn't paying attention until i noticed some random kid went up the stage and i noticed i'm the last one "Cori,um...." McGonagall Calls my name as i walked up the step hearing whispers "Mrs.McGonagall,I don't have a last name" i say taking seat and McGonagall sets the hat down on my head "interesting,Very Interesting A little child,who ran away from home and fought to survive through the years on the streets until He made it to London" The hat says "yeeaaah this one undecided" it said "yaaaay" i say tiredly "Impossible,that only happened when she came to Hogwarts" Dumbledore says "All Prefect please come the stage know" McGonagall says. All the House Prefects went up the stage and i notice Percy coming up "hey Percy" I whisper but only he can hear me "Hey Cori" he says, "for now we're not sure what house Mrs.Cori is,It has been a long time since this happened Before.She will pick the House she will stay/Sleep in" Dumbledore says "Well, I know Percy Weasley,were Close" I say stepping close to Percy "He's right" Percy says knowing about my secret "Why He?Mr Weasley" McGonagall asks "It's Cori's Choice, And I respect that" Percy says "Well then,The only people who will know about this are the Staff and The Prefects" Dumbledore says "But....This situation hasn't happened since She came,and yet Mrs....." Snape says while waiting for me to say my last name "I don't have a last name,Severus" I says Stares of the Professor around me "Mrs.Cori then or in Public Mr.Cori then,Yet Mr.Cori does show some.....resemblance to Her" Snape continued "But for now,To all the Prefect please protect Mrs.Cori and keep everything we talked about a secret,We can't have That incident happen....not again" Dumbledore say sorrowfully while Snape was trying to show no emotion 'maybe i can earn his trust and....we can be friends' I thought.