Qudditch and Vape

This was it...I had to dress up as Harry for Quidditch, you know what.Fine! If Harry isn't going to do this i will.

We were know in the stadium and we were in our places 'since i'm harry I need to follow what happen in this particular moment with Wood' "Scared Harry?" Wood asked as i nodded "A little" 'Not really'I say in my best British voice i could "It's alright, felt the same way when it was my first game"

"What happened?" I asked " I..uh.. don't really remember,I took a bulgier to the head 2minutes in woke up to the hospital a weeks later"he says as he looks back to me as i looked away and mouthed 'Shit!'

And that's when the gates opened and the game begins.

Timeskip

'Harry'won And Him And Cori switch places for the celebration "thanks" Harry says grabbing Coris arm which he flinched at "no problem" Cori says as He leaves.

"Saturday night and I got no plans,ima stay at home and yell at the moon!GET OUT OF SKY!!!" Cori yelled as she walked around the dark hall to entertain her boredom

"Cori What are you doing up this late" Cori heard behind her as she turned around to find Percy in his snobbish look "Hey Percy,I couldn't sleep so I wanted to walk,it reminds me of streets that I used to walk around....alone" Cori says once before looking up but looked down in sadness
"I'm just not used to...This...this school...this life,I always thought I would die...."

"What do you mean by 'I always thought I would die'" Percy asked now getting concerned "nothing,I have proposal" Cori says now getting more optimistic "What is that?" Percy asked "I'll help you get back at the twins,over heard them planning to cover your prefect office with glitter and Paint.so what do you say?" Cori asks taking her hand out as Percy sighs at the girls idea knowing he really wanted to "Fine,but if anyone asks,it was you" Percy says shaking the girls hand.Cori pulls Percy's hand over her shoulder "this is going to be a good friendship" Cori says smiling at The Prefect that when they heard someone.

Cori then made Percy grab the back of her shirts collar "scold me" Cori says "What!?" Percy asked confused "do it or were both in trouble" Cori warned as the foot steps grew louder "uh..um" Percy inhales "You're coming with me" He says in his snobbish tone and that's when we both saw Professor Snape turn around the corner "What is going on here?" Snape says in his strict voice "Uh....awake after curfew Professor" Percy says as Snape sighs "Very well, Mrs.Cori you will have detention in my office tomorrow be back after dinner" Snape says glaring at me "Okay,I'll be doing nothing so I'll be early" Cori says removing Percy's hand with a strong grip to Percy's surprise "Cmon Percy,I need help getting back" Cori says as Percy follows behind.