Oh,I know

"Wonderful Wizards are supposed brude and entry skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly" Professor Flitwick says as we all pay attention well not all of them "do you all have your feathers?" He says as Hermione lifts her feather up next to me "Good,now a don't forget the nice wrist movement swish and flick,Everyone"He says "Swish and Flick"We all say...except Cori "Good,And Annunciate.Wingardum Leviosa,Off you go then" That's when everyone picked up there wands and says the Magic Words."Wingardum Leviosa" Cori says as the Feather just floated off (into Space) "Sir,My feather just floated away" I say as everyone just saw the feather floating off to some where "Enjoy you freedom Feather" Cori says as the Feather Left out the door "......here's another feather" Flitwick says still shock.

Cori Pov
Everyone continued with what there doing "Wingardum LeviosAR" Ron says Spamming his Wand at the Feather "No stop,Stop,Stop your going to take someone's eye out"Hermione says to Ron in the right of me i'm the middle of this Lesson of Charms "Besides your saying it wrong it Leviosa not LevisosAR" Hermione says "you do it then,go on" Ron says ushering Hermione "Wingardum Leviosa" Hermione Feather started to float and Everyone stopped in awe and Flitwick Praised Hermione's Great Job "Great Job Hermin" I say as she give me a confused face "Wingardum Leviosa"And my feather starts to float and I look at Ron who is Mopping.

Cori PovEveryone continued with what there doing "Wingardum LeviosAR" Ron says Spamming his Wand at the Feather "No stop,Stop,Stop your going to take someone's eye out"Hermione says to Ron in the right of me i'm the middle of this Lesson of Charms...

"Don't Worry Ron,You'll get it" I say with a tiny smile but frown again as i go back to Focus.

Timeskip

"so how was Charms"Fred says beside me 'where did you come from' "Good" I say "Probably boring" George says from the other side of me 'Da Fuk???' "Not really,Hey wanna see something cool,like a muggle Trick?" I asked "Yeah" "sure" They say "okay you see this,this is a lighter"

"Wicked!" They say in Awe "anyway since it's Halloween Later or today i'm going to be um...Well you don't know him it's a Muggle thing,anyway see yeah guys" I say as walked to my Dorm to get my backpack to get my (Tom Holland's) Spider-man Suite and put it on and turn on the web shooters the webs are made out of gummy and glue so it's not permanents but it smells good

Timeskip

Okay before I do shit i need to go check on Hermin. "Hey Hermin" I say knocking on the door and entering "Cori what do you want?,more importantly why are you in the girl bathroom?!" she says in one of stalls "Don't worry Ron can be...dumb but he's just a kid physically and emotionally,Words hurt but who am i to change that i mean i'm still a kid too and i've Seen thing that any other kid should see.What i'm saying is that you're the smartest girl in this school trust me it maybe hard but when you graduate and maybe be part of the ministry or something and when those people who have doubted you,you can look at them and let them feel like fools Because you are know and always be a higher rank than them with how smart you are,Hermione your.....great" By then Hermin came out of the stall wiping tears of joy in her eyes "Cmon lets go—" that at this moment i remember this scene The Fucking giant ass Troll.

great" By then Hermin came out of the stall wiping tears of joy in her eyes "Cmon lets go—" that at this moment i remember this scene The Fucking giant ass Troll

"Hermin get inside now!!" I say as we both book it back inside the stall.Just then the troll bashed the stalls apart from our head Thank Mr.Stark,That's when i stood up grabbed Hermins arm and Webbed the trolls eyes and pulled Hermin with me behind a pipe "stay down,Got it" i say as i got up i put on my mask and webbed the trolls arm with the Club and see Ron and Harry "Guys, a little help!" I say trying to prevent the club from hitting them.I used all my strength and they are just throwing pieces of board and then the web snapped "Shiiiiieeed!" I say remembering they are still innocent kids,and that's when Harry ran up to troll and it think you fellas know what,"Ron grab your wand" I yelled trying to web the trolls arm and Ron Grabbed his Wand "Swish and Flick" Hermin says "Wingardum Leviosa!" Ron yelled and the Club bashed the trolls head and the troll passed and I webbed the ceiling and webbed up and that's when Snape,Mcgonagall and Squirrel came in. "My Goodness,explain yourself both of you!" Mcgonagall yelled "It's my fault professor Mcgonagall" Hermin say "Mrs.Granger?"

"I went out looking for the troll,I read about them and thought i could handle it.but i was wrong if Harry and Ron..." Hermione gazed up to look at me "no..." i whispered "hadn't came and found me...i'd probably be dead" Hermione says as i just watched the scene unfold.

"Be that as it may it was extremely foolish thing to do,I expected more rational behaviour on you part in i'm very disappointed in you miss Granger.Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement as for you to gentlemen but i just hope you realize how fortunate you are not many first years students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale,Five point will be rewarded to each of you for....sheer dumb luck" Mcgonagall says as she left followed by the others except Quirrell. that's when i started laughing and jump down "Hello Professor nice to see you" i say between laughs "a-a-and what a-a-re you l-laughing at" he say with his fake faze "oh don't you mean 'Troll!Troll in the dungeon!'" I say laughing and died down "you know you may look nice enough for some,but i know from the back of you head that Voldemort is there and if i could i would Kill you right on the spot" I stop dead on my tracks looking at the Professor with the most deadliest eyes ever the eyes of a Sociopaths. "want one"i say lifting up a candy bar "...." Quirrell took the Candy bar hesitantly "okay bye!" I say and left.

Next day

"Harry it's early in the morning" I say as we both walk out to the common room "I need you to do me a favour" Harry says "okay what is it?" I say looking at him "I need you to be me for the Quidditch game"...... "What!?" I yelled "Hey! I covered for you about that indecent" He say remembering that scene,Malfoy drifting "Fine,just this once but the rest all you" I say "What do you mean the re——" "Night Harry" I say walking back to my dorm.And plopping on the bed.And grabbing my secret Captain America Plushie and back to sleep