Hood n Scarf

I was sitting near by Percy as he tutored some student and me,while I just listen in on what the Golden trio we're doing about Nicholas Flamel, I would give them hints,but it won't be fun.Poor Qurriel tho,he's going to turn to dust just like Spider-Man!

That's when I heard laughing and I looked up from my papers to see Neville has Fallen "Neville,Need some help?" I say Grabbing my Wand and saying the counter curse

3rd Pov

"thank you" Neville says as he grabs Coris offered hand "No problem,as long My...Friends are okay"Cori says as she hesitates on 'Friends' which she's not used to use 'Friends' in a sentence or Anything that involves with any friendship

Timeskip

"It would such a good idea to see a good Prank right now" Fred says "sure does,what do you think Cori" George says laying a hand on Cori's shoulder "hm?Oh I think you might like my surprise then,Consider it as a early birthday present"Cori says as as they hear an explosion and what past by were ghosts,peeves,a unicorn which has filch and Mrs.Norris on it who was covered in paint and glitter,followed by a rainbow river and some sort of mist that looked like the four houses.

Just then Cori grabbed the Twins and dashed to a unused class room and the twins burst out laughing as Cori grinned and sat up straight and crossed his arms while his legs are dangling off the table he sat.

"That was brilliant!!" They say together "Thanks Fred,Thanks George"Cori says facing Fred and then George,They stop for a moment and gave a small smiled that's someone figured who was who between the twins,but on the inside Cori didn't know why he could tell both apart,it's just some sort of feeling.but he didn't understand why.

Just then they hear the door creak and saw three girls peak in most likely watching us and clearly they saw us a while ago a decided to see what's up "sup!Creepers" Cori yells as they caught sight of them "Bye Fred,Bye George" Cori says as he left,hands in pockets and accidentally hit one of the girls arm to Cori it was and accident but to the girl it was a sign of War.

Timeskip night time

I couldn't sleep that night I kept rethink of what I'm doing,I might change everything if I keep interfering with all of this,what if they lose, because I changed everything,what if there's  only one chance and I changed it!!!!

I kept on thinking until I heard a grunt and a slight whimper I look up and removed the unknown hands I put up my head.And that's when I saw Draco had slipped and he noticed me "Hey what are you doing he—" He says surprised but i shushed him and noticed there was a bloody mark on his arm,so I removed my jacket and wrapped it around his bleeding arm "Keep this,dont say a word that I was here,got it" I say as I looked at him "Fine" he says,"Don't be like that,you'll grow out of it anyway with the storm coming I don't think your attitude would help a lot,anyway bye" I says as i left in the shadows and left until I heard something "See you Tomorrow,Muggle born!!!" Draco yelled.