Atlantic

This when it starts snowing and no one left yet

"Cori wake up!" Says a voice
"It's snowing!" Says another "Okay I'm up" Cori says getting up and looking outside and this is the part where half of the Weasley family are staying here this Christmas "Come on let's go" Cori says heading out the door "Wait Cori,Aren't you Cold?" Fred....asked "No,not really when your life is ....interesting as mine you get used to it" Cori says as she went out.

"Hey guys look I'm ice skating" Cori gliding on the ice "Cori be careful" George Says "Yeah Cori,What you're warring I don't think you can last long" Fred laughs that's when they heard a crack.Cori looked down slowly and saw the ice cracking "Guys...." Cori looked up at them "Cori don't move" George says slowly stepping on the ice and coming slowly to Cori.

That's when the ground started Breaking again and then it broke "FRED! GEOR!——" Cori yells before she fell in.

And mean while Percy was near by "Percy help Cori fell in!!" George yelled to his Brother who was talking to Oliver Wood "What!" Percy yelled now noticing the hole on the ground

And mean while Percy was near by "Percy help Cori fell in!!" George yelled to his Brother who was talking to Oliver Wood "What!" Percy yelled now noticing the hole on the ground. That's when Something Suprising happen something that was never suppose to happen. He swam in and went to save Cori.

"Guys get Madam Pomfry!" Percy yelled as he climbed up the hole.

"P..Percy?" Cori looked up at him "Hey it's going to be okay" Percy says while sitting next her "am I sick or am I okay because I feel like I'm dying...am I dead" Cori asks smiling up at him "sadly no" Percy says smiling too "Hey Percy at the end of December can we celebrate new year.I got fire works" Cori asks sitting up straight "Yeah we can and to make it more I guess we can invite the twins since Ron is you know doing the sorcerer stone thing" Percy mentioned remembering what Cori said about the world he used to know was all a book "Hey,I had an idea maybe we can have secret names like you can be Agent Romanoff" Cori says with a smile "and why is that?" Percy ask with curious glint in his eyes "Because you're both have red hair,and when you get better at Muggle fighting your pretty much the same apart from gender but that's okay" Cori smiles at him "Yeah"

Timeskip

"Cori!" I heard a voice yell behind me "Neville hey" Cori says waving at him "Cori I just wanted to give this before I leave for Christmas break" he says giving me a box "oh..Neville I didn't get anything for you" Cori says "that's alright" Neville says now leaving but he stops and ran back and hugged Cori like there was no tomorrow 'what is this?affection?' Cori thought ran through her mind but she hugged back "bye Nev"

Neville I didn't get anything for you" Cori says "that's alright" Neville says now leaving but he stops and ran back and hugged Cori like there was no tomorrow 'what is this?affection?' Cori thought ran through her mind but she hugged back "bye Nev"

He let go and waved goodbye "Time to give the Professors their gifts"

Timeskip

"Hey squirrel!" Cori yelled the DADA teacher "y..yes Mrs.Cori?" He asked now nervous of the abnormal child "here, Merry Christmas"Cori gave him the Box and left. Quirrel looked inside the box to see a drawing of a three headed dog and the words 'three head are better than two' he smiled at the thought of him already having a head behind him and he closed the box and on his way

December 31 1991 or in Coris world 2019

"What are we doing in here?" Cori asks as he looked in one of the girls dorm "and how did we get here" He asked again "We Pranking the place of course" Fred says placing dung bomb around "Hey what a weird thing to keep here" George says taking something something of a cabinet "Yeah and what does it look like Cori says putting more bombs around "Long,blue,and it shakes,oh and it has this white sticky stuff on it" George says "oh,okay" Cori says until "Oh my God George put that down" Cori says grabbing the 'thing' and putting it back "let's head down it's almost sun down and I want you guys to see Muggle fireworks" Cori says Wiping the sticky stuff on George's robe.

"Guys Cmon these things wont blast them selves tonight!" Cori says Carrying a but load of illegal fire works "Okay,okay we're coming" Percy says followed by the twins "honestly why are we up this late at night" Fred says "Yeah!" George yelled "Well I thought you guys might sneaking out at night,and with your prefect Brother" Cori smiles as they made it to the top "Okay what time is it" Cori asks as she placed the Firework up "11:59"George says "Okay count down starting to 10,10"Cori yelled "9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Fire!" Cori yelled and pointed her wand at the fireworks and that's when everything started shining with colored explosions

I looked at the 3 Weasley brothers and smiled their face with wonder and excitement

"happy new year,guys"

January 1 1992 (2020)