chapter three : I'm sorry...

A month later, happily with Sungjae.

too happy.

never had a fight, almost boring.

the butterflies for me never went away, it's just that the relationship was too perfect, not bad but not good.

"annyeong sungjae oppa!" I said cheerfully

He smiled slightly patting my shiny head.

huh, this is always the same, we're not getting anywhere, the problem with the same butterfies is that my feelings had never shrunk and never grew, shouldn't I feel like my insides are going to burst open when I see him? I don't know why we don't seem to be moving anywhere.

I saw that sungjae had decided to skip class, he has been skipping an awful lot lately, also thinking. He isn't as open as before. we're drifting but at the same time staying at the same spot, does that even make any sense?

"yah, tell your boyfriend to stop cutting classes" Suga said

I didn't feel like reposnding, I was feeling kind of down.

"what wrong?" he asked

"I can't really say it now, it's too long, if you want to listen meet me at lunch, I don't really care if you don't meet me, just text me ahead of time" I replied blandly, I question why I always wanted people to meet me at lunch, I'm not used to being alone anymore, I will never feel the same alone again, that kind of alone took so much practice.

Suga met up with me and we sat on the rooftop, I put on a beanie to cover my head since if was a bit chilly, at least they built a room with a heater and glass walls here.

"So, what's been going on? Why are you so down?" Suga asked

"I still haven't told him yet" I said

"Told him...." Suga said exaggerating the word him

"About the surgery" I said, my eyes were looking at nothing.

"Are you still..."

"I don't know. Should I? I wanna live for Sungjae" I said

"Hey, Kira.. What's gotten into you?" Suga asked

"What do you mean?" I replied

"Since when did you care about living for others? Shouldn't you decide about this decision without the thought of Sungjae in your head?" Suga said "it's your life"

"Yah, do you have something against Sungjae or something?" I said turning to suga finally making eye contact

"No" he replied "it's your first time feeling the emotion of love and I don't want you to make your life decision based on him, it's unfair to you and a burden on him."

"He's all I've got, him and my sister" I said

"You have me too you know." Suga said

"Sungjae loves me, he will support any decision I make" I said

"he loves you? has he said it?" Suga asked

"no.. but.....He told me that overtime we would grow to love each other and I believe him"

"Oh my god, Kira, I'm sorry to tell you this but Sungjae doesn't love you, he never did never will, can't you even see what's wrong with him?"

"NO! And even if I tried to find a flaw there isn't such a thing"

"Kira, He hasn't even told you?"

"Told me what huh?"

"He's a sociopath." Suga said, it hit me like a ton of bricks.