Chapter six : suga vs. sugar

Before you read this, I'm sorry this chapter may be really horrible. I honestly don't blame you if you don't like it Because I don't like it either, it took me a whole month to write but school has been so busy, I'm so sorry but please understand, but I'm here to inform that I will be on a hiatus for this book for a while, this book is the first book I took seriously and I don't wanna screw it over, but I need more time, meanwhile if I have some time I will update my other new books, and I will release another chapter during thanksgiving break where I actually get time to write, thank you to my loyal readers who stayed with me Saranghae! And here's the long awaited chapter, enjoy!

Sungaje POV:
I kind of ignored everybody for a while, but I noticed Suga was ignoring Kira, we were both ignoring her I suppose. He told me what she tried to do, I can't believe it, I'm reminded of this everytime I see her face.

But everytime I see her face I also see Starr, though my feelings would never be reciprocated, I wanted her to at least know before she died you know? It's so shitty how her death was the only answer to my realization of this.

"Annyeong Junkook" Kira said to jungkook
"Uh, who are you?"
"I used to have cancer remember no hair?"
"Uh, sorry I don't now excuse me" He said politely and headed over to his group of friends

I decided to call an old friend of mines

"Hey youngjae, hows got7?"
"It's good, how's BTOB"
"It's chill, so dude tell me whatsup?"
"hmm... not much really... Oh wait!"
"What?"
"Remember Cindy, my ex in school?"
"Yeah, lost her memory and stuff"
"She works at JYP!"
"A trainee?"
"aniyo, she film and assists us"
"Oh, doe- oops that's the bell sorry man gotta hang up"

I said without giving him a chance to say goodbye.

Kira POV:
Why. How. Everybody is ignoring me, my sister died, everything is just going great for me isn't it?

I glanced over at Suga, why was he so sad and depressed for? That night I even rejected Sungjae like he wanted, I want to change. I don't want to be cold anymore, this....

My thoughts broke when I saw my father come in and drag me by my arm

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Taking you home, just come with me"
He is awfully strong for an anorexic.

I saw sungjae wanting to get up but he changed his mind, and Suga... He wasn't even looking.

Fine. If they really don't care about me anymore I'll just leave.

"Where are we going?" I asked my dad
"We're moving back to Japan"

Sungjae and Suga stopped and looked at me wide eyed, they just looked at me not trying to stop, fine if that's how you want to be.

"Fine"

Sungjae POV:
I looked over at Suga, he just looked back down, no movement.

"Chakaman!" I yelled "Kira please don't go"
"What happens if I stay, you are just going to ignore me again?"
"No, Let's talk arasso?"
Security took her parents out.

Kira POV:

As soon as class was over I walked over to Suga without even thinking.

"Suga, why are you-"
"I have a wish"
"Mwo?"
"Remember the deal? My wish is that you never fall in love with me" he said not even looking at me,
"am I that disgusting?"
"Yes you are, I can't believe I used to like a such a creature"
"I do not understand what I did wrong"
"you existed" Suga coldly replied
"Okay." I said trying not to let my voice tremble and speedily walked away.

After class Sungjae walked up to me at lunch.

"Forget it, I was not going to really leave anyways" I said
"whats wrong with you these days? Bi-polar much?"
"No, it's just- I honestly don't know..."
"Is it because of Suga?"
"Yes? No? I don't know, theres no solid reason why, I guess the closest answer is just life"
"Yeah, life sucks, If it were a person I'd bully it and show how it feels"
"Nobody deserves bullying, no matter how great their life is or how severe the bullying, it's better for one person to be hurt rather than two people" Sungjae said
"Why do you think Suga is ignoring me, I don't even understand..."
"I'll ask him okay?"
"alright."