Chapter four : the truth

Suga POV:

"SUNGJAE!" I screamed and as he tipped I caught him in time and dragged his tall thin body up "You idiot, If you tell her like her" I realized I was about to cry again.

"She doesn't love me anymore did you see the way she reacted?" Sungjae said in a sad but ignorant tone "Now let me die"

"No she does love you, She told me"

"How do I know that She's not trying to use me when she could be actually dating you?" Sungjae said, this tear overlapping the ones that stained dry on his cheek "I've seen the way you look at her"

"See, but the thing is Kira doesn't even love me back" I said, i felt a shot of pain, admitting it even hurts "All she ever did was talk and worry about you"

"It's too late now even if I tried"

"what are you talking about?"

"come on, it's happening all over again"

"I really don't know what you're talking about" I said sternly, afraid of the truth

"She is on the path to becoming a sociopath, she is going to stop feeling sooner or later, and it's my fault"

"Get it together will you? we both know that it's your fault, we need to fix her!"

"You can fix her all you want, but the cracks on heart heart will still be visable, he heart will not be able to fufill its purpose, she will never love the same" Sungjae said in a guilty tone "You know I even blamed myself for Minah's death? I don't want to live anymore knowing that I turned Kira into a monster, somebody like me?"

"Then make this monster fall for you again." I said, It hurt so damn badly, but I want Kira to be Kira again. "Stop her before she starts okay? It's not too late, I know Kira, she won't give in to being a sociopath that easily it may appear that way but she can still feel, she believed you could still feel, why don't you believe her?"

Kira POV:

I feel cold, no matter how many blankets are layered atop of me my insides feel cold, I feel colder than Sungjae's hand. no. I'm not going to end up like Sungjae, being cold and Being a sociopath is different. I'm going to get revenge Sungjae.

Suga POV:

"Suga Oppa!!" Kira said sweetly, she was starting to grow her hair again, damn her hair grows really fast. "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday I didn't mean it I was just... Really hurt and I wasn't feeling right"

"oh..." How did she change that fast? "Uh, It's okay I guess..."

"So want to get some food at lunch today with me? I want tp get something to eat to make my hair grow faster" She cheesily smiled

So she just wasn't feeling right.

"Yay!" she said and started hungging me as we walked to class, being clingy. This was so out of her character. We walked in class and Sungjae shot a look at me, not a glare, his face shown that he didn't care, but I knew that inside he was hurt.

Kira POV:

I made sure towalk in like this with Suga, give Sungjae somethingt o see, I"M HAPPY WITHOUT YOU< YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

authors POV:

Itt's been a month and KIra's hair has grown her collar bone, people hadnt realized hat her face was actually really pretty.

Suga POV:

"Kira, you really changed"

"hm?" she said turning around from her ohone call "sorry, I'm talking to somebody"