Chpater 1 First immresion

(Only Lisa's P.O.V)
Lisa's P.O.V
I transferred to Korea after learning Korean, I didn't travel alone I traveled with my best friend BamBam.

Today I'm attending a high school called 'Arts high school'. I'm so happy. I put all my stuff in my backpack ready to leave my house
I then got a notification on my phone

Chae
Lisa hurry up I'm outside

Me
Going

Chae became my friend when I came to Korea. We've been through everything together ever since, we got hired to work at a Cafè together, and we got fired together and we became friends since then.

I came out of my house and I see Chae waiting. "Finally" She said checking her watch.

"Sorry I was...Pooping" I said making an excuse. "I didn't ask but ok" She Said making a disgusted face I just laugh.

We started walking to school. "Love your first day of school outfit Lali" she said. I was wearing Black shorts and a off the shoulders shirt that was pink.

"Blackpink I like it" she said (ok sorry I'll stop😂) I laugh. "What are you most excited about?" I ask her.

"Education and boys" she said and I just nod even though I don't care about the boys. "Oh by the way since your new there's these boys in our school there kinda like..kings" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Kings?" I said confused "yep there all playboys too" she said and I rolled my eyes. I hate playboys and how they just play with girls feelings.

We then are at the front of the school gates. "OVER HERE!!!" We heard and saw Jennie and Jisoo waving to us, and we walk to them.

I met Jennie at a mall while I was looking which shirt looked best on me and she just kinda popped out of no where and helped.

I met Jisoo by dog sitting her dog Dalgom. That dog fucking hates my guts.

"Hey you guys ready?" Jisoo said kinda nervous. "Hell yeah I am" I said and Chae agreed, and we both looked at Jennie who's silent.

"Unnie?" Chae said waving a hand in her face. She snapped out of it "There coming" she pointed to seven boys walking closer to us.

"Ok Holy shit what do we do" Jisoo said panicking as the came closer to us. "Run?" Chae suggested. They all ran and I was left there confused.

I then felt someone past by me making me fall to the ground making my shorts dirty I look up to find the man Just continue walking.

"Yah watch where your going next time" I yell and the guy turned around along with his six other friends I can feel people gasp at my sudden move.

"What did you say?" The guy looked angry ok this seems like the best time to run. I ran inside the school before something went down.

Ok time to continue the day I looked at my first period class and walked to the room.

I enter and I see some kids there I go in sit down at an empty seat.

   "Ok students let's begin" The teacher and in and so did that asshole I met outside. I clenched my first but at the same time the teachers eyes landed on me.

   "Oh right students we have a new transfer student from Thailand, can you please stand up" she said and I stood up. "Hello my name is Lalisa Manoban, But you can call me Lisa please take care of me" I said and bowed.

   "Students I wanted to warn you that we'll be going on a class trip very soon". Every celebrated "But you'll have to do a project on the trip" she said and the class groaned.