Chapter 3 Packing

Lisa's P.O.V
  I was dreading to go to school again today. Not just because it's another Monday but because I'm going to have to face Jerkook.

  Once I entered the school I can Here everyone talking about how the trip is going to be lit and all that shit. I was walking to class until someone grabbed me into the janitors closet.

  At that moment I trought I was going to get rapped by someone but when
I open my eyes. It's Bambam and my Unnie's.

  "You guys scared me" I said and let out a long sigh. "Have you heard about the trip?" Chae said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't get me started" I said crossing my arms.

"I heard your teamed up with Jungkook" Bambam said and just by the sound of his name my anger raised.

  "Yeah So what?" I said and they all looked at me with the 'Are you crazy' look. "I'm best friends with Jungkook" Bambam said and I widened my eyes.

   I was going to say something but from out of the corner of the janitors closet appeared Jungkook, and his 6 friends. "Is there a problem Lisa?" He said making everyone turn and face him.

"Yah Who told you kids you can be in here, you missed your first period class, DETENTION!!" We turn to see Mrs. Wang the assistant principal.

"To my office NOW!" She yelled and we all Jumped and went along with her. I put my fist into a ball, while walking behind her to her Office.

I then noticed that Bambam isn't with us. Jennie must have seen me looking for him because she whispered in my ear. "He hid behind a janitors cart" I got even more angry and muttered under my breath "he's such a pussy"

Jungkook's P.O.V
We made it to her office and the 4 girls sat down while me and the guys stood behind them.

"Oooo I see" she says as she looks threw our student files. "Jennie, Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, Taehyung, Namjoon, Chaeyoung, and finally the the troublemaker Jungkook" She said and I put the peace sign up.

"Welcome back to my office guys it's been a while" She said and they all look down except Lisa. She then looked at Lisa.

"What's your name young lady are you new?" She said and Lisa nods and bows. "You know you and your friends here are in a lot of trouble right?" She says and Lisa looks like she was about to defend herself but Mrs. Wang shut her up.

"You know there's consequences guys" she said and we all nod. "I would cancel the trip for you guys...." she started and my eyes grew big in excitement.

"But I don't want you guys to miss it So Detention the whole day" she says and my smile was replaced with a frown.

Lisa's P.O.V
She led us to a room right next to her office so she can here everything we're doing.

"Don't do anything guys because if here something I will come and get you in trouble" and with that she left us locked in a room.

"Hey guys who was partnered with who for the trip" Jungkook said ending the silence. Jennie points to Taehyung, Rosé points to Jimin, Jisoo points to Jin.

"When is the trip?" I said and they all looked at me like I was stupid. "Lisa it's tommorow I told you to start packing yesterday?" Jisoo and then I remembered.

Flashback
I was Hungry but not to hungry, so I decided to make myself a smoothie. I put all the ingredients into the blender.

Incoming call Jisoo
Lisa: Hi Unnie is there something you need
Jisoo: Are you doing something right now
Lisa: HUH I CANT HERE YOU?
Jisoo: I SAID ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW?!
Lisa: No
Jisoo: Start packing your bags the trip is in two days
Lisa: Racking my stacks it sips in poo ways?
Jisoo: Yeah
Lisa: ok? Bye Unnie my smoothie is done

End of flashback

"Nope sorry I don't remember you telling me anything" I played it off as cool. "Ok so after school we can go to your house to help" Chae said.

"Ughhh this girl talk it's torture being stuck in this room with you guys" Yoongi said. "The feeling in neutral" Jennie rolled her eyes.

I always looked up to Jennie she acts cute but when she's mad or annoyed she's really savage.

(After school)

Jungkook's P.O.V
I went directly home to pack my stuff because I didn't do that either

One text notification form lalalaisa_m

L~ Unnie will this look good on me?
L:

 I smirk at the fact that she thinks she's texting her Unnie

J~ Yep I think it will look hot on you😏
L~ HOLY SHIT JERKOOK MY BAD!!!
J~ don't call me that
L~ Or else what?
J~ Just Don't Mess with me babygirl
L~ Shut up Don't call me that
J~ ok but now that we're sharing fashion advice how Is this?
J:

J~ Yep I think it will look hot on you😏L~ HOLY SHIT JERKOOK MY BAD!!!J~ don't call me thatL~ Or else what?J~ Just Don't Mess with me babygirlL~ Shut up Don't call me that J~ ok but now that we're sharing fashion advice how Is this?J:

L~ not bad but are you sure it's going to be pretty hot?
J~ nonsense
L~ Ok whatever you say
L~ oh also look what I found
L:

J~ WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT!!?L~ let's just say you have lady friends that stalk youJ~ TELL ME!!!L~ HehhehehehJ~ YAH!!!L~ ok ok ok it was the friend that escaped from Detention today J~ Escaped?J~ BAMBAM!!!!L~ DING DING DING!!!J~ Why did yo...

L~ let's just say you have lady friends that stalk you
J~ TELL ME!!!
L~ Hehheheheh
J~ YAH!!!
L~ ok ok ok it was the friend that escaped from Detention today
J~ Escaped?
J~ BAMBAM!!!!
L~ DING DING DING!!!
J~ Why did you say lady friends?
L~ Because he ran away like a pussy and girls have pussys
J~ 😂
L~ it was nice talking to you but I have a lot of packing left to do
J~ me too
L~ 👋
J~ 👋