Chapter 14 Im sorry

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up not wanting to but I had to I lay flat on my bed I look around my room to realize..... Wait this isn't my room.

I shut up with my eyes open and here the sound of the shower turned on so the person might be inside. I look on the counter and there's hangover pills and water .

I take them because of the headache. Who took me home? COULD IT BE A GUY!?. I quickly look down into the covers to see if my clothes are still on and they were but they were different.

  I then here the shower turn off I quickly pretend to go back to sleep. I heard the door open. "I know your awake sit up" The voice sounds like... "Jungkook?" I said and turned around to his half naked body in a towel.

  I quickly cover my red glowing cheeks and turn away from his direction. "How'd you know I was awake?" I ask facing the wall. "The hangover medicine is open" he said and I facepalm myself for that.

  "Oh my Unnie's might be worried" I said trying to find my phone with my eyes closed. "Don't worry I already told all three of them that your fine now change into the school uniform" he said and placed it next to me as I'm still not looking.

I then heard his bedroom door close so I can get changed. Is it just me or did Jungkook went back to Jerk-Kook he seems oddly cold.

I then got a text from Jungkook

Jungkook
Remember to close the door on your way out I had to take a hot chick to school this morning

  Is he really going back to being a player why'd I even fall for him in the first place he's never going to change anyway.

I wipe of the tears that were going to fall an had to get dressed for school.

(At school)

  I entered school feeling like nothing, Jungkook if you were really a playboy then why'd you help me, was it just pity or__ someone interrupted my thoughts.

  "LISA!!!" I look up and see my Unnie's hurdling towards me and hugging me. "Lisa are you ok you look..." Jisoo started but Jennie cut her off.

  "You look dead what's going on" she said and I look behind them to see Jungkook talking with some random girl.

  Tears threatening to fall out of my eyes but I tried to hold it back. My Unnie's seemed to notice because they turned around and understood.

  "Lisa..." they started but I cut them off my running out of school crying feeling stupid for ever falling for him, things should just go to the way they were before when I was back in Thailand with Bambam.

  I was sitting on my front porch tired and sick of everything. I should go for a walk to clear my mind. Before I can get up I got a text message from a Jungkook

Jungkook
Listen Lisa I know you're upset but what happened on the trip stays on the trip.

  I sigh and turn off my phone I need to clear my mind I hate you Jungkook.

  I start walking to the park and see a familiar figure sitting on the swing. "Bam?" I said and he turned around with a smile. "What is my sweetie doing here on school hours" he said and I laugh "such a flirt." I say and sit on the swing next to him.

  "You still haven't answered my question?" He said and turned to me as I kept looking forward. "I was tired of someone specifically" I said and he nodded.

  "So why are you here?" I ask and he turned. "Tired of someone too" he said and I nodded. He suddenly jumped of the swing. "Come on Pranpriya  lets go get ice cream since we both need to cheer up" he said I rolled my eyes.