Chapter 9 Cooking

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up this morning, but instead of Lisa waking up earlier than me, I woke up first. I got dressed and went to her bed to keep her still sleeping.

"Lisa" I said  I shook her a little. I remember what happened last night I don't want to talk about it.

She just hummed in response still with her eyes closed. "Lisa you have to get up now" I said and she shot her eyes open and sat up fast and she looked so funny with her messy hair.

"I'M AWAKE!!!" She yelled and rushed to the bathroom with her clothes and went to go get ready. Looks like she's in a better mood from yesterday.

  She came out of the bathroom rubbing her head and whining. "What happened?" I asked her. "My head hurts" she said in a little kid voice and walked over to her shoes to put them on I went to do the same.

Lisa's P.O.V
Jungkook and I went downstairs to the lobby in our green outfit, where everyone was lined up already.

"Ok students your job today is to do the chores of a every normal life" The teacher said and some of the kids looked confused but agreed.

  We were handed all a different paper with a different chore on it. "Great we got cooking" I said disappointed he looked disappointed as well.

  "I can't cook can you?" We both said at the same time. Wow another thing we have in common how wonderful.

We went into the Kitchen and I put my hair up and we put rubber gloves and aprons on as well.

"The meal we have to make today is...KIMCHI!!!" Jungkook said and I brushed my bangs back. I can't even make ramen how am I suppose to make fucking Kimchi.

"Good luck students remember your classmates will be eating the food you make you make" The teacher came and gave us a thumbs up.

  "That's is they don't die of the smell first" I said and Jungkook laughed. "Come on we need to hurry up lunch is soon" she said hiding his smile like a goof.

  We have followed all the ingredients everything was going fine I was honestly excited to see how this turned out.... until.

Jungkook's P.O.V
   I was cutting the vegetables. Everything was going fine until Lisa started crying. I look over at her and in doing so I cut myself.

  "AISH!!!" I yell and hold my bleeding finger. She ran over to me "Are you ok?" She says and is signaling me to hand her my hand, and I did.

I was looking down at my finger until I realize how close Lisa is to me I look at her concentrated face.

  "Jungkook do you want to poison these kids with blood on there Kimchi" she says reaching into her back pocket.

  "It's not my fault why were you crying?" I said and she pulled out a bandaid. "I was cutting Onions, Why?" She says putting a bandaid with hearts on it, but I didn't care I kept staring at her.

  She noticed that I wasn't answering because she looked up at me and our faces were so close.

Lisa's P.O.V
"Umm we should continue cooking" I said backing away and going back to my side of the kitchen. I continued cutting and peeked a little bit to see Jungkook walk away

Disappointed?

We we're finally done with making the Kimchi to be honest I don't think we did well It came out like mush up vegetables.

I look over at Jungkook and he looks disgusted as well. "Only one way to find out" he said and put some in his mouth I was kinda scared.

His face went from no emotion to satisfied. "Oh my god you have to try" He grabbed some and put it in my mouth.

Omg this was delicious I wanted to keep the flavor in our mouth. "We should celebrate" I said and went to the storage in the back to get champagne. It was too high up and I tried reaching it.

The Champagne bottle almost fell on my head but it didn't?

Jungkook's P.O.V
"What's taking her so long?" I went to the back storage and saw the bottle was about to fall on her, I ran behind her to prevent it.

I had the Champagne bottle in my hands, but I was again too close to Lisa. She turns around and I look down at her. Her cheeks turn rosey pink. I laugh a little under my breath.

"Yah why are you laughing!?" She asked giving me a dirty look. "Wow I never though Lisa Manoban will be blushing cause of me" Right when I said that she covered her cheeks and pushed me to the side and walked back in the Kitchen.

She's Adorable I smile and follow her into the Kitchen again. When we entered everyone was in a line with a tray ready for there food.

Once everyone got there food we walked to where My Hyungs and her Unnies are sitting.

They were eating our food like animals. "You guys really made this" Rosè said sighing at how good. "Wow Jeon Jungkook Lalisa Manoban Enemies work with each other to make good food" Taehyung said.

Lisa's P.O.V
"Honestly I don't think Lisa is an Enemy just a few moments ago she was blush__" I cut Jungkook off by shoving a whole spoon of Kimchi in his mouth.

I went to his ear "You tell them I'll tell them the full story about you too just a few moments ago" I said and I heard him gulp.

••••••••••
We we're heading back to the rooms and I said byeeee to my Unnies Jungkook headed to the room earlier cause he wanted to freshen up.

I was walking skipping down the hallway going to my hotel room. I swipe the room key card so it can open, when got in there It was foggy

Like someone took a hot shower?

I remove some fog and I saw the most unexpected View
Jungkook
.
In
.
A
.
TOWEL!!!

"Hey baby what took you so long" he said and I stood there frozen.

Sorry I don't update in a while thank you all who still support me