Chapter seven

Kirishima's POV

Watching (N/N) breakdown like this makes me wants to breakdown as well. I look over at Midoriya and he looks just as sad as I do.

I slowly walk over to her weeping figure and I softly wrap my arms around her. Her sobbing softens and she wraps her arms around me. I rub her back carefully.

"It's okay (Y/N), he's in a better place" I say.

'I think her nickname broke her down so I'll use it carefully now'

I feel another pair of arms wrap around us. I move my head slightly and notice curly green hair. I smile and hug (N/N) tighter.

"We are all here for you (L/N). You're an amazing hero" Midoriya says.

We sat in comfortable silence before the door opened.

"I'm terribly sorry to ruin the moment but visiting hours are over. Only family members can visit now" a nurse says nicely.

I let go of (N/N) and so does Midoriya. We look down at her and she looks less sad then she did earlier so that's improvement.

"We'll visit you tomorrow before you leave" I say kindly.

She nods her head. Iida, Midoriya and I leave the room.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Your POV

I take a deep breath as they exit the room. The nurse steps in and locks the door behind her. I suddenly became very cautious and confused.

The nurse looks at me with slight sadness. She looks down and this goop consumes her. I glare at the nurse with my hands beginning to heat up.

Suddenly my hands stopped burning as I notice two messy blonde buns poke from the girls head. The goop disappears and there stood Toga Himiko in a nurse outfit.

Her bright yellow eyes had a small amount of sadness in them.

I just looked at her with my dead eyes. She sighs sadly before pulling out her phone and texting something quickly.

I just continue to stare at her with slight confusion. She hit send before putting the phone back in her pocket.

"What are you-" I was cut off as a huge purple portal opened.

Suddenly the league comes pouring through. I watch Dabi, Spinner, Twice and Shigaraki walk through the portal.

I notice Shigaraki doesn't have his father on his face.

"I'm not doing any of your dirty deeds" I said with slight anger.

"I'm not going to make you do any" Shigaraki says.

The awkward silence was so thick I could cut it with scissors.

"Who was it?" Dabi breaks the silence.

"It was one of Overhauls henchmen. They're still out there" I said.

Shigaraki clicks his tongue in anger.

"Why are you guys even here?! You guys threatened to kill him! All of you kill people all the time! What's the difference?!" I say getting angry.

"You're a part of this team kid. If anyone messes with our team, we'll kill them" Shigaraki says.

I scowl before standing up. I rip the wires out of my skin. I stagger over to Shigaraki and look up to his ashy face.

I glare into his eyes. He looks down at me with no emotion. My lip begins to quiver and tears began to build up in my eyes.

"Shit" I spat out.

I hate how I cry when I reach a certain level of anger. I look down and rub my eyes. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

I look up slightly and notice 4 fingers touching my shoulder. I look back up and notice Shigaraki's eye brow lower slightly.

 I look back up and notice Shigaraki's eye brow lower slightly

"We all have faced darkness in our paths. Sure our pasts are different from yours but everyone has faced death. You can't save everyone and you have to learn to be okay with that" he says.

I slowly look back up at him.

"Just know you'll never be alone" Dabi adds.

"Even though we are evil, we are people too" Spinner says.

"What kind of team would we be if we just left you?!" Himiko says happily.

"We'll be here through thick and thin! We'll leave the second we get the chance" Twice says.

I look at all of them and smile slightly. I haven't smiled that much since the incident.

'This is my second family'

I look back at Shigaraki with hope in my eyes.

He sighs before looking to his side.

"I'll only allow this one more time" he says angrily.

I raise an eyebrow in confusion before he raises his arms. I hesitate because he could actually kill me but this is the one chance I'll get.

I immediately wrap my arms around his thin figure. He wraps his arm around me hesitantly.

I let go of him and he does the same.

"I've had the craziest week because of you guys" I say with slight humor.

"What? Why?" Dabi asks.

"You didn't hear?" I ask with a hint of shock.

"No?" Dabi asks again.

"I almost got expelled because they thought I was killing people with you" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

I heard a knock on the door and everyone freezes.

"Miss (L/N)? Are you alright?" A nurse asks.

I pause and look at Shigaraki, he nods his head.

"Yeah, I'm just heading to bed" I say with a confused look.

"Okay. Good night miss (L/N)!" The nurse says walking away to check on all of the other patients.

Twice turns the lights off and grabs some chairs.

I go sit on my bed and Dabi follows me. Toga pounces on the bed and Dabi sits on the edge. Spinner and Twice sit in the chairs. Shigaraki leans against the bed with his arms crossed.

"Okay! Now spill the tea!" Toga says.

I smile and start from the beginning.

"It all started when...."