Chapter ten

Your POV

The party died down, Heroes began to go home and student began heading to their dorms.

I suffocate in Fatgums fat. He gives the best hugs but god damn I can't breath.

"I'll see you around kid! Feel better!" He said letting me go.

I take a deep breath and smile up at him.

"Thank you so much!" I said as he walked out the large doors.

"You really love tubby, don't you?" I hear a scruff voice say behind me.

"I do" I say happily turning around to see my boyfriend.

"How you feeling?" He asks. "Those bastards didn't make you uncomfortable did they?"

"No no, I had a great day today" I said softly.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We walked over to the other classmates.

I felt his lips peck my head. I blush slightly.

"You tell me if you don't feel good okay?" He asks softly.

I nod my head. I notice the rest of the bakusquad on the couch with a couple of the girls.

"(Y/N)! How was your day? I hope we did everything right" Mina asks.

"I had an amazing day, thank you so much" I said softly.

I notice the clock on the wall it was almost 8:30.

"Oh Bakugou it's almost your bed-"

Bakugou covered my mouth with his hand. I looked around and realize that everyone was too busy talking to notice. Bakugou removes his hand and glares at me slightly.

I smile shakily and grab his hand.

"Thank you everyone for the amazing day, I'm getting tired, I think I might go to bed now" I say before walking away with Bakugou.

A chorus of "Goodnight!"'s rung throughout the room as we leave.

"Where do you think you two are going?" I hear a dark dad voice say.

I look to my side and see Aizawa in his sweats.

"You are not going to his room" he states firmly.

"WHA-"

I cut Bakugou off by placing my hand softly over his mouth.

"Listen Sensei, I am kind of tired after the whole party thing. I'm too scared to be on my own for tonight" I state sadly.

I feel both of the males eyes on me. I heard Aizawa sigh, I look up and see his head in his hand.

"Fine but you have to be up and ready for school in the morning. If you're late, I will expel you" He states before walking off.

"... yikes" I mutter before heading for the elevator.

"Are you actually going to spend the night with me?" Bakugou asks.

"Do you not want me to?" I ask concerned as the elevator door opens.

"Of course I want you to sleep with me!! Quit saying stupid shit like that!!!" Bakugou says angrily.

I blush slightly, "shhhh the others might get the wrong idea"

We walk in the elevator and make it to his room. The room was dark and relaxing. The room was only lit by the light from his clock. I hop in his bed considering I'm already comfortable in his clothes.

I look back at Bakugou to see him stripping his shirt. He notices me staring at him and pauses mid-strip.

"Turn around" he says angrily.

I notice a slight red hue to his face.

"Aww is someone embarrassed??" I tease.

"FUCK NO!!" Bakugou rips his shirt off.

I look at the shredded piece of cloth on the floor.

"Well damn" I mutter.

I look back up and see Bakugous muscular toned back searching for a shirt in his drawers.

"FUCK! That was my last clean shirt" he mutters angrily.

I giggle slightly.

"Fuck it I'm sleepin' shirtless" Bakugou says before lifting the blankets near me.

He hops in next to me and lays his head on the large shared pillow. He looks into my eyes with a calm yet still slightly angry emotion.

"Turn around" I say softly.

Bakugou raises his left eyebrow before turning around. I wrap my arms around his muscular waist and I rest my head on his.

"I'm so glad I'm back" I say softly.

"You know how much stress I've been through this past week? You almost getting expelled and then almost getting killed. I almost beat the shit out of shitty hair because he was worrying me. Kept saying stuff like 'what if she doesn't make it?' 'Is she going to be okay?' Like of fucking course I knew you were going to be okay but shit, still" he ranted.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much" I say kissing his cheek.

I'm still getting used to this lovey dovey stuff but I'm getting there.

I feel his cheeks heat up slightly.

"It's not your fault.. do you know what I would have done if I lost you?" He questions.

"What would you have done?" I ask curiously.

"I would kill everyone and then myself" he says determined.

I laugh softly.

"Well I'm here with you now, let's get some sleep. Or else I might get expelled for sleeping in" I joke.

Bakugou gets in a more comfortable position but still allows my hand to lay around his waist.

Sometimes you have to hold the ones that hold you.