Chapter eight

Your POV

I open my eyes and notice I'm tucked in my bed. I see a small note at the end of my bed. I grab the note and read it.

The sunrises sunlight shines through the window and allows me light to read. The note says...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
After you finished your story, we continued to talk you just passed out. So we left, don't worry about us.

We'll make sure you never see or hear of those damn doctor wannabes. 

*silly face drawn next to a poorly drawn knife*

That was Toga...

- Dabi

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I smile down at the note but freeze when I hear keys jingle. That means a nurse or doctor was unlocking the door.

I shoved the note under my pillow and sat up. I acted like I was playing with my bandages.

"Good morning Miss (L/N)!" A male nurse walks in.

"I don't mean to intrude but I need to check your injuries before we can let you leave" he says kindly.

I nod my head and throw the blankets off of me.

"Oh no! Your wires!" He exclaims.

"Oh! I'm sorry I uhhh accidentally ripped them out when I was sleeping" I said.

"Hmmm, that's okay! It happens from time to time! I'll just do it the old fashioned way" he said before grabbing a stethoscope.

He listened to my heartbeat and pulse and checked all of my burns. He rewrapped all of my bandages which was a bit awkward but he's a nurse so I'm sure it's nothing.

"Thank you for being patient! I do hope you'll feel better! I'm also extremely sorry for your loss" he says kindly.

"Oh, thank you so much" I say softly.

"Your dad is here to pick you up. He dropped off some stuff to change into as well. It'd be best to change before going to the lobby" the nurse says handing me some clothes.

The nurse leaves allowing me to change into my clothes. I notice it's just a shirt with a skull and some grey sweats. However, they aren't my clothes.

I accidentally rip my wings through the cloth. I put my hands in the pockets before I felt some paper. I grabbed it and found another small note. I opened it and read it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The dumbass wouldn't let me come with him to pick you up and I notice you don't have very many comfy clothes that are appropriate for the hospital so here are some of my clothes. Stay safe you idiot.

- Bakugou

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈