firestarter

August's House

I see august creepily sitting in the dark with his back turned sipping henny ....

august: been waitin for you.

i start to run back outside but, he chases me and pulls me back by my hair. he punches me in my face and bangs my head against the floor repeatedly until my face is all bloody. He chokes me until my face starts turning colors. My vision is blurry, chaotic and turning colors like an old tv. All I see is glimpses of him losing his control on me. He lets me go and i start coughing blood laying on the floor and he drags me up stairs by my feet. My head hits every step giving me a headache by the time we reach the top.

august: you'll get it soon....my baby is still learning.

He smirks as drags me into the bathroom, he starts running the bath water.

August: when I was younger I used to watch my mom handle her business....you must've thought my mom was so sweet....yea, she could be sweet ... her hoes thought after a long night of fucking her money, my mom would run them a bath.....*laughs* it- it still makes me laugh. *laughs even harder*

He yanks my head off the ground and dunks my head in the steaming hot water. I scream and flap my arms uncontrollably. he had total control over my head and it was no use fighting back. I stopped fighting as he kept dunking my head under yelling at me. I couldn't hear a word...just waiting for the lights to go out...He lets up seeing I had lost emotion and reaction..... I cough endlessly getting out the water and trying to breathe. I shrivel up on the ground crying holding my knees to my chest. He laughs asking me if I learned my lesson yet. His face looked of pure enjoyment. I look at him evilly and ignore him while crying. He repeatedly asks trying to piss me off while kicking me and I just cry in my arms feeling horrified and humiliated. he drags me out of the bathroom and grabs me throwing me on my back. he ties my hands behind my back and my feet together. he throws me in our walkin closet, kicking me inside. I cry for the rest of the night traumatized replaying in my head what just happened..

two days later
it's all bad....
i'd been gone for two days and no one can contact me. lucas and chris have been here and they hadn't noticed the silence...it was almost like i was dead....

i've been trapped in this closet like R. kelly.... i beg and plead for him to let me out promising him I'll do whatever he wants. He keeps ignoring me until he finally says....

August: TOO LATE.
Chic: THEN JUST KILL ME, GOD.

He opens the door and I'm ready for him. He gives me some rope...

August: you do it.

he brings food and..... liquor? I don't even drink. I ask him how will I eat since I'm restrained he shrugs and slams the doors. I was forced to dig in face first...fuckin cold TV dinner...

Yesterday he brought some bitch in my room. He fucked her on our bed as i was in the closet. I yell and scream at him banging on the closet doors to ruin there vibes. I eventually stopped and just cried as it wouldn't stop. I'm even more concerned that I didn't scare the girl away.

Today I started trying to gnaw and claw at the rope. My fingers all bloody and tore up; they were so sore I couldn't feel them anymore. i smashed the liquor bottle into the walls until it breaks and try cutting it as much as I can in this position. I get out my leg restraints and i start kicking the door with all my force, loading up everytime to get the best kick and it finally opens. i get up stumbling and wobbly. I grab scissors and cut the rope left around my hands.

I feel broken..I don't have a reason to go on. I have ONE reason..but what if it doesn't go how I expected it. What if there is no reason?

i grab augusts matches and start playing with them in deep thought. i light it up and put it out. waiting to grow the balls to set everything ablaze....even myself..... or wait for aug so he can watch. sheesh, i guess i am evil? i know it's the most painful way to go, but damn it's poetic too. this is the only way out. i don't have a future, i have nothing. i have no one anymore. the guy who i thought saved me from this life, has only become the new cause of more pain. I think being tricked out is way better than this captivity and torture. Now i can't escape him. i don't have a purpose, suicide is more meaningful than you think.

i snap outta my thoughts as i hear lucas' voice

lucas: chic....what are you doing?
chic: bouta roast a chicken *laughs*
lucas: what????? you sound crazy *he looks concerned*
chic: get it cus i'm "chic" and i'm gonna burn myself alive *i smile*

i start laughing uncontrollably...uh it wasn't that funny

lucas: WHAT????

he tries to come close to me so i pick up the liquor bottle.

chic: please don't move ANY CLOSER.. i'll pour liquor all over this bed
lucas: are you ok?...talk to me ... just look at me. Please.

i look up at him with tears rushing down my face as he sees its bruised and beaten. i sniffle. i start pouring liquor all around me he keeps getting closer so i hurl the bottle at him. it hits his stomach. he winces and falls to the ground.

chic: sorry.

he looks up, i light the match and drop it.

lucas: NOOOO!

he quickly gets up as the bed goes up in flames and grabs me forcefully out of it as some of my flesh burns. i try to get out of his grip as he takes me away to run back to the fire.

chic: i'd wish you'd let me go...it's the right thing to do. *tears rushing down face*

i push him off and try to run back to the fire, but he forcefully grabs me and grunts with all his power snatching me back. he holds on strong. i give him a hard time by resisting.

chic: LET ME GOOO!!!!

i cry immensely trying to get him off of me.

chic: i'm ready! daddy, i miss you, i miss you! i'm ready *crying hysterically voice*

i keep resisting as he's dragging me away and the whole room is starting to catch fire. The floor, traveling up the ceiling, everything is chaos.

lucas: i'll never let you go...i'm here right FUCKIN now. just STOP, KASSANDRA LOOK AT ME! STOP! i love you. im here for you.
chic: get off of me, your a fucking liar. leave like you did last time! i'm ready!

i throw myself on the ground, pleading to god to be taken away. i have a fit crying and give up as lucas is dragging me away. we make it out the room coughing.

he carries me to his car on his back. I struggle, but he holds tight and refuses to let me go. i look out the window as he yells at me angrily, his voice is inaudible, background noise; i can't hear anything.

lucas; HEY *he snaps in my face* YOU LISTENING? you could be a little more appreciative. i just saved ya fucking life.

he hits the steering wheel hard

chic: i didn't ask you to!
lucas: you don't get to pick and choose your life!
chic: NO, LUCAS. YOU don't get to pick and choose my life
lucas: if i left you, you'd be dead right now!
chic: THAT WAS THE POINT! are YOU listening?
lucas: i couldn't do that. i would never do that
chic: you left me before, don't see why it's so hard now...

LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE

Thank you for reading I appreciate you all so much

New stories streaming now