diary of chic

Early life

Growing up it was just me and my mom

Growing up it was just me and my mom. We never really had a stable place to stay. She had many boyfriends and different men we'd live with in and out of my childhood. I've never known her to have a job some days she's loaded with money, some days we'd come home to all of our belongings outside or in the dumpster.

I never knew my mom had a problem until one day I came home from kindergarten to see her laid on the floor seizing with a pipe in her mouth.

I run to tell her boyfriend at the time who was in the bathroom snorting coke... I'm crying and screaming banging on the door. he comes out to see what's going on and tells me everything will be okay. He injected her with something. She starts breathing again, but i was still distraught and freaking out. she acted like nothing even happened saying it was an accident and she'd never do it again.

By the age of 10, she starts dating her plug. he moved us into his condo in Malibu. I had my own room! he picked me up from school and bought me lots of gifts more than he bought my mom. He even told me i was like the daughter he never had. I always thought he was a little weird, he would ask me

"I bet all the boys at school think your the cutest girl there. Do they tell you how pretty you are?"
"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

His behavior escalated as he flashed me on the way back home from school. He asks me if I think it's big. He asks me if I wanna touch it. I get scared feeling the off vibes and once we get home I tell my mom, but she DID AND SAID NOTHING. she did not care... it caused no reaction from her.

I hear fighting in their room one night. I check to see if everything is okay, i run back to my room when I hear the door open then slam shut. I pretend to be sleep and I hear my door open. I thought it was my mom.......but it was him....he climbs into my bed only wearing boxers getting behind me and holding me to him, my hearts beating rapidly and I feel uncomfortable. I feel something poking me....

After that one awkward night....it didn't stop, it became more frequent until he was doing it.....every. single. night...He took my virginity when I was in 6th grade. I was shedding silent tears during the whole thing. he starts forcing himself on to me every morning and night, my mom gave me dirty looks constantly calling me a slut and whore.  She kicked me out and he always came to find me....in my sick twisted mind I thought he cared for me....he liked me...I saw him as like a father figure and protector😓. I now know how fucked up that situation was....I thought it was love... I fell behind in school that year and failed my grade.

He manipulated me a lot turning me against my mom, making me believe she's an evil woman (which now I know). He was promising me he'd take me away from her. He made good on his promise offering my mom 100k to have me and buying her a 12 month lease on the condo we were in. He wanted to start over in Miami with me...i was so excited to leave with him and she agreed. when the day came she took the money and snatched me up taking me with her. I hit her and cried for hours then she hit me back in the mouth telling me to shut up. I shut up once I saw the new crib we were in....it was the nicest place we'd ever stayed in. She smirks at me telling me this is a "new start"