betrayal

Chris' House

Someone opens the door & I look to see Aria. She was from school.

aria: chri-

i look at her and raise my eyebrow then evilly smile.

aria: chic?
chic: yo?
aria: ...what you doin here? i guess august doesn't know your here
chic: and he's not gonna find out

i reach & grip the pistol under the couch pillow.

aria: what makes you think he won't be the first person i tell?

i pull it out and point it at her.

chic; bow bow.

i evilly smile at her and laugh.

aria: ahhh

she sarcastically laughs and acts scared.

aria: looks like i won't have to though

i look at her confused as the door busts open a second later with the boys flying through it and she moves out the way. i try to run, but august runs full speed towards me and tackles me. he back slaps me to the ground and keeps smacking me with his gun until i completely black out.

augusts smacks me until I gain consciousness to see all three of them pointing guns at me. i shake frantically trying to break free from the ties. i look around to see plastic wrap everywhere and a bad smell. I know what this room is so i start freaking out.

chic: what the fuck are you guys doing??? i know i ran, but murder? you can't-

he smacks me with the gun

august: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

he yells louder then i ever heard before piercing my ears, i get frightened and a tear slips out my eye. i try to stay strong, i know he's just trying to scare me.

august: you got one minute to start talking or we will fucking kill you
chic: talk about what?!???
august: sound like you know this place, ain it?
chic: ....i've never been here before...you know that....

lucas plays a recording of them talking to....antwan?????!?

chic: he has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

*my heart drops when i hear the gunshot in the recording.*

august: don't fucking play with me chic, start talking or you next.
chic: hes lying. simple.
August: bitch start talking, NOW. tell us WHAT you know!

*he smacks me with his gun back to back until i start coughing up blood.*

chic: it was all LO. ok. she came to me on all bs, she wanted to know everything. they was creepin the block, your fucking crib august they knew when you were gone and when i was there. i'm so sorry.

*i started crying and looked down*

August: so you betrayed me?
chic: i betrayed you.

*the room went dead silent & i put my head down crying soooo hard. he backslapped me so hard I was slightly unconscious*

Lucas: aight, chill. what happened Chic??? everything. in detail.
august: we should fucking murder you, you backstabbing bitch!!!

Lucas holds August back.

*Flashback*
i answer the door after i hear knocking, i grab my pistol & put it in my pocket. niggas we fuck with never knock they come to the back door. so it gotta be some ops or false alarm. i look out the peep hole to see its Lo and her weak ass junkie plug boyfriend, Antwan. I walk away

Lo: CHIC! CHIC! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE, ANSWER THE DOOR. WE HAVE BUSINESS!
Lo: KASSSSSANDRA. come out! don't forget i have your daughter!

i hesitate then walk back slowly

chic: ...........your not welcome here
Lo: i am cus if you don't let me in i'll hurt her
chic: .......your bluffing....
Lo: even you know how far a drug addict will go, so i suggest you open the door or the next time we play duckies....she'll drown..on accident of course

she laughs and my heart dropped, she sounded crazy and didn't sound like she was doing good. I opened the door to see them both stumbling and tripping balls. she laughs.

Lo: aren't you excited to see your mother!??
*she rubs her gun down the bottom of my face & antwan pulls out his & points it at me. She opens up her arms wide*
Lo: no hug

I back up making a disgusted face.

Lo: now sit down
*i sit on the couch*
Lo: i need money and DRUGS.
chic: ok??? what am i suppose to do about that?
Lo: well your gonna give it to me my little whore daughter.
chic: ...i don't have any money...
Lo: you do.
chic: i don't sis, sorry.
Lo: cut the BS, you think i haven't been waiting for the day to blow your fucking head off, dirty slut.

*she put the gun to my neck, but i wasn't breaking any sweats😗*

chic: you killed him! you murdered him i actually loved him you heartless demon! i m still mourning him!unlike you he deserved real love. All he got was a snake
*she smacked me w/ the gun*
Lo: YOU DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING I EVER GAVE YOU CHILD. YOUR A HOMEWRECKER. A-
antwan: Lo, get back on track. we need some sort of map or blue print of his warehouse. whatever you got, in a week or you'll never see your daughter again.
*Lo smiled and carried the gun along the bottom of my face*
Lo: alright?
*she pulled the trigger & i jumped, but it was a blank. she laughed & they left*
*Flashback Over*

August walks around madly.

chic: but august i-
August: shut the fuck up! i need to fucking think! *he backslaps me with the gun*
Chic: i'll lure her in, ill do whatever you wan-
august: DAMN RIGHT YOULL DO WHATEVER I WANT.
chic: i wanna make this right. y'all are my family now, not her.

FOLLOW ME
COMMENT
VOTE❤️❤️❤️❤️