head to head

I wake up still in the warehouse basement. I hear foot steps come down the stairs. August comes in front of me.

chic: what am i doing? what are you doing? do you want me to talk to Lo?
August: your not saying a damn thing to anyone. i'll take care of what you FUCKED UP, again!

i roll my eyes. he untied me & pulled me by my arm up stairs. he took me into a room & forcefully slung me in there by my arm. i tried to run back, but he slammed the door and locked it from the outside.

I sat there for days in captivity, as August gave me food, water & a gross bathroom to use. no answers, just telling me "he will have revenge." I lost track of the days but i didn't lose track of my thoughts and ways i'd get out of this.

i hear shots fired at the warehouse. in all the commotion i buss out a board on the window by repeatedly kicking it, but i had been kicking it since i been here. I had to drop out a two story window, but i jumped onto a pillow & blanket august gave me after a few days. I sneak around to see the ppl Lo brought with her getting massacred, by the shootout. good thing it was in the middle of nowhere & you'd need the coordinates to get here.

August: STOP! i want that bitch alive

they stop firing.

August: grab her!

They run towards Lo & she starts bussing both straps, but someone comes up behind her & puts a cloth over her face she struggles and shoots then quickly goes unconscious.

I sneak in a secret way to the warehouse and creep around with all these niggas walking around. some were injured, but ultimately it was an annihilation. August 1 Lo 0. I climb through the vents to get to where they were keeping my mom. ms.ninja indeed—i used to spy on niggas for bread so i know some tricks. 🤣 it helps when your litterally the size of a tooth pick.

They wake her up and they're all pointing guns at her.

August: this game is over you loose bitch.

she evilly smiles and tries to break free

Lo; well go ahead, end it.
August: matter of fact there's a two for one special going on today.

He walks upstairs.

Lucas: i can't watch this.
Chris: ....i don't know if i can either

They walk upstairs.

I whisper her name from the vent. She looks up.

Lo: Chic?
*i drop a fork down to her*
Chic: you have five seconds to use this or your gonna die

And idk how she did it, but drug addicts can always get out of a sticky situations. She ripped the through the tape with her teeth & the fork. i didn't know why i was helping her, but i couldn't just watch her die. shes my worst enemy , but shes my mom. SHE MADE ME.

I swung down my hands & she stood on the chair. I lifted her light ass up quickly as I hear inaudible yelling. I'll assume it was August figuring out i'm gone. I hear feet run towards the basement steps then feet running around the whole trap. we crawl through the vents quickly. She guides us out a hidden way & she hotwires a car in the back & we dip ASAP!

august: THAT BITCH IS DEAD! THAT BITCH IS FUCKING DEAD!

I hear gunshots fly at the back window as we hit 120 down the dirt road. I hear cars start after us. We finally get to civilization as she hits 90 to get to the apartment.

we get inside heatedly arguing about what's next.

Lo: FUCK NO CHIC.
chic; you did this to me!
*ari comes out the room*
Lo: pack your things now! Whatever you can get, we have to be gone in the next minute. you'll put us all in danger when he only wants you.
chic: he will kill me, like he was going to do you. like he will STILL do either of us! i fucking saved you
Lo: i didn't ask you too.
chic: your right, you didn't

I was so stupid for thinking this would change something! i couldnt get my family back. never with a vengeful old bitch that goes by the name of mom.

Lo: hey, stop it. your going to be okay, chic it's too fucking "hot" & family comes first.
chic: so i'm not family!
Lo: you've survived 3 years w/ out me your a survivor. your not family.
chic: you survived because he wanted to kill you in front of me!
ari: mama whats going on? i'm scared
mom: get in the damn car!!
chic: I RISKED IT ALL FOR YOU! AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS ILL BE OKAY????

i knock over shit angrily.

Lo: pls chic, stop with the drama
chic: leave like the fucking coward you are.

She packed a book bag quickly & dipped.
about 2 minutes later like 5 cars pulled up back to back. then 5 secs later they buss down the door. I hid for my life in a compartment in the closet. My heart dropped when it swung open. but thank god it was just Lucas.

I shed a tear and did the "shhhh" hand motion. He shook his head and looked at me with disgust, then closed it. he came back a second later and kissed my forehead. he whispers "stay safe, i won't protect you anymore"

FOLLOW ME
COMMENT
VOTE🥰🥰