the end..

I get a call from august to come to the warehouse, i take his car and go inside. I head down to the basement to see my mom tied to a chair, i cover my mouth and gasp. It was like a real life movie, my heart dropped and there was nothing i could do for her.

mom: chic what the fuck have you done
chic: no Lo, this ones all on you.

i look at august

august; looks like the puzzle has finally fell into place, see we found ya dumb ass mom awhile ago. but we laid low, for this
chic: for what august?
august: shoot her, so i know it's real chic.

My breathing gets heavier, my mouth drops and my eyes widen.

chic: no hell no.
august; it's her or both of you.
chic: ...i can't do this aug, i can't kill...especially not her.
august: let me give you some motivation, you know your only worth 5k & a body to Lo?

i cover my mouth

chic: excuse me? what do you mean a body
august; yea, she sold you & her boyfriend you fucked.

august just a laughs in my face, but i knew i had to direct this anger somewhere else.

chic: ...you killed jionni? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU HIRED HIM TO KILL JIONNI? of course you fucking did! it all makes sense now! i can't believe you'd do that to me.

Lo: don't cross me bitch.

More tears come out of my eyes silently as i look her in her eyes. She just looks at me with no emotion, no guilt. Just Lo.

Aug: you wanna know who sold you out when you were with Chris. Check this out

I see him smirk at Lo as he brings his trap phone out. He shows me the pic Lo sent him of the license plate of the car when i left her apt. She wrote "chic is driving this car"

chic: you fucking bitch! you evil, conniving bitch!
Lo: i couldn't have you thinking you hot shit, i had to ruin your life. so you know what it's like.
chic: he didn't want you! he didn't want you! get that through your fucking head! he wanted me! he wanted me
Lo: he used you, you were easy. he knew he could get into your pants.
Chic: he fucking loved me, you can't accept that i actually am better. you a junkie bitch, fuckin for a fix. that's the only reason you wanted him!

he hands me the gun in his hand

august: now make your choice. her or me.
Lo: go head, choose him! *she laughs* you gonna die right with him or he gonna kill you. he doesn't love you, he just wants to own you.

he pulls a gun out his pants & puts it to my head, i put the gun to her head as my hand shakes, she doesn't plead for forgiveness or anything.

Lo: once you kill me, you'll be dead inside. forever.
chic: i know
Lo: so do it

my hand keeps shaking and august cocks his gun.

august: go head!!
Lo: i knew i raised a pussy

i cock the gun and my hand shivers on the trigger

mom: just do it

i hesistate nervously on the trigger and ....finally BAM. i shoot her in the head & drop to the floor as her blood splattered on me

august: now was that so hard? go home get cleaned up, your first.....i'm proud

THE END.
SEQUEL COMING SOON! more drama, drugs, relationship, cheating ALL THAT. thanks for reading!
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE ❤️❤️❤️