Part Two|

Most of the dialogues are going to be Hindi in this story. Sadly as this is prewritten work, I won't be editing a lot because there are ongoing stories I have to complete.

Those who are not familiar with Hindi can check out my other story ' Defending Strength- A Swasan Fanfic- (Completely in English), link is in my profile.

***

Sanskar held Swara before her back could touch the hard ground. His heart thudded violently looking at her lifeless face. His mind cursed him for leaving her alone when his instincts were screaming otherwise. How he wished to have listened to his heart.

Swara's tear stricken face told him her turmoil. His eyes trailed her features including her bleeding lip and her right cheek which bore fingerprint mark. It was turning bluish on her soft skin. Her whole body was icy cold. Swara's this condition awoke the beast in him. Someone dared to harm his love, his life.

The concern for Swara took over Sanskar's other feelings. Right now, she was his priority. Scooping her frail body in his arms he made his way to their room ignoring everyone and their insisting calls.

*

Putting Swara on the bed he covered her fully by warm blanket. Sanskar then quickly turned to fetch the medicine box and his mobile to call the doctor. Sound of approaching footsteps reminded him about people who sadly were his family. They were almost inside.

Though Sanskar was unaware of all the happenings but he was no fool to not understand. They might have again held her responsible for something which she had not done. It was no rocket science. They were responsible for her present state.

Striding towards the door Sanskar glared every one. Through gritted teeth, he spoke with unrestrained anger, "No one. I repeat, no one will enter this room without my permission."

"Sanskar, tu na jaane hai ye chori ne kya kiya hai. Ye bhi iska koi naya natak hoga."

Sujata tried to hold him but Sanskar jerked her hand away, "Bas Mom! Not a word more against her. Mai ab kuch nahi sunna chahta."

Without giving them chance to utter something Sanskar closed the door with bang. Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment, to calm his spiked anger. He opened his eyes and found her immobile form.

Seeing her in this state, Sanskar's mind panicked. His eyes watered at this condition of hers. Quickly walking to wardrobe he opened it in search of medicine box. When he didn't found it in his section he frustratingly kicked the door of wardrobe.

It must be in her section. Thinking so he opened Swara's side of wardrobe. Luckily he found it there. While picking the box in his haste something else fell down. File and diary.

At first, Sanskar thought to ignore it but he stopped in his tracks when his gaze landed upon the contents in the file.

Quickly bending down he picked it up. Placing diary and the box on table he started reading the card kept with file. It was some Dr. Mukharji's card.

The name sounded very familiar but Sanskar didn't have time for thinking. He quickly dialed the number on the card, hoping that doctor to be Swara'a family doctor.

After asking Doctor to visit their place as soon as possible Sanskar made his way towards the bed.

Swara was lying there, almost lifelessly. Her lip had stopped bleeding and a mark on her cheek had turned completely blue against her white skin. He cursed himself for not being able to protect her.