Part Four|

Sanskar returned in the room closing the door after doctor left. He stood beside bed staring down at love of his life, his Swara. Adjusting blanket properly over her he sat on the bed, facing her, holding her palm in his.

As he silently sat there just staring at her pale face all the details given by the doctor started running in his mind, hurting every fiber of his body at the knowledge of pain she had been enduring from so long.

In past he himself had been the reason of her pain. Her breakdown after which he was forced to leave his grey shade kept flashing in his mind where she broke down saying he could not understand pain of seeing people you love in pain. The intensity of her pain had brought him back to the humanity because before that, he was only animal, blinded by revenge.

Sanskar now understood why she valued every relationship so much. Why she wanted to give so much chances to Ragini for her redemption. How she so easily forgives everyone. Why she did not allow herself to love someone. Why she was not ready to accept him or his feelings.

Despite of seeing and experiencing hell, she always tried creating heaven for others without accepting anything in return.

Sanskar promised himself to make every wrong thing right. He couldn't change the past but he would make sure to change present and future. If the words of that doctor were right, Swara was afraid of losing him then he would do everything in his power to assure her of them not parting their way if she didn't want to.

Sanskar was not sure about swara's feelings towards him till now, did she love him or there was something else he didn't have any idea about. If she harbored feelings for him, then no one could separate them, not even she herself, deciding this Sanskar stood up and went towards balcony pondering over what Uttara shared.

Sanskar held railings of balcony in his fist, trying to control tornado of emotions rising inside him. All the past incidents started running in the back of his mind after Karvachouth's night. At that time in his hurt he paid no attention towards happening but now looking back and remembering them his sharp mind started connecting dots. All things started falling in place answering his every unasked question.

He was sure Ragini and Laksh made him believe Swara was in love with Laksh still and he was being hurdle in between her acceptance.

Sanskar cursed himself for falling in their trap. He shouldn't have ignore his heart screaming to talk with Swara, telling him to ask her about her point of view before concluding anything instead of separating himself from Swara.

He was so busy in ignoring her thinking it would lessen his pain; unaware of the fact that instead of lessening it doubled his pain and hers too.

First he would clear her image from the mess Ragini and Laksh created. He couldn't bear her framed in wrong light... could he?

Sanskar was thinking of plan to bring out Ragini and Laksh's truth in front of family and clear Swara's name, when knock on the door brought him back to present. Glancing at sleeping form of Swara he quickly made his way towards door of his room to give piece of mind to person on door. How dare they came back to disturb.

Sanskar saw face of the person who was responsible for Swara's present state trying to peep inside once he opened door. Sanskar wanted to burn him in his rage for hurting his princess.

Closing door behind him not letting other one to see anything Sanskar stood with arms folded across his chest, palms fisted in order to control his anger. Least Swara woke up and witness something that she doesn't have to.

"Sanskar, you can't do this. I want to see her," saying this Laksh tried walking past Sanskar who stood like a rock in front of the door not moving an inch from his place.

Sanskar raised his eyebrow as if asking, really?

"Sanskar I am saying this last time, move let me go inside, otherwise..." Laksh said raising his voice, trying to threaten him. HIM. Sanskar Maheswari. Little did he know that he was waking up lion that was ready to pounce on him yet was trying to restrain.

Without being affected Sanskar said in low yet dangerous voice controlling his anger with great difficulty. The thought that this person was responsible for everything, was enough to sky rocket his anger and on top of that he had audacity of standing in front of him and saying all the crap.

"Otherwise? Huh? "

"Listen to me Laksh, and listen carefully. Keep this attitude and drama of yours in your pocket. I'm not buying it this time. I'm done with bullshit of you and that wife of yours. You crossed every limit this time and I will make sure both of you regret the moment when you thought of doing this to MY SWARA. Stay away from her."

Giving one last warning to Laksh who momentarily looked taken aback with this shade of his rather calm and composed brother, Sanskar strode inside of his room shutting door on Laksh's face who was ready to say something after composing himself,.

*

Thank you for all the comments and I'm sorry for not reverting back. I'll as soon as time permits.

Do drop your thoughts and vote if liked.

Next update: Thursday: 28/3/19