Part Five|

A/N::::: Before you start reading this, let me tell you that this is an unedited version with tons of grammatical mistake. I was meant to edit this but from last week I have been down with flu( a very bad one). That's why I delayed updating last Thursday, hoping I would recover soon but it didn't happen. So, I am posting the part the way it was two years back. I will edit it later when I'll feel better. I am sorry in advance.

I'll also revert back to your comments later. I'm sorry for not replying to anyone.

*

"Swara?" her name came out as breathless whisper from Sanskar's lips as after entering he saw her opening eyes and looking at her surrounding as if seeing for the first time. Fear was clearly visible on her face. Quickly taking steps towards her Sanskar sat beside her lying form.

"Swara, you okay?" Sanskar asked trying to gain attention of Swara who was looking around in confusion. At the same time his heart praying for positive answer from her.

Their eyes locked like as always. Swara could see worry, concern, and love for her in his eyes. The look in his eyes somewhere elated her knowing there was someone who cared about her. She felt happy that he was there with her, for her. Next moment that happiness was overpowered by fear of rejection, hate, thinking what if he too held her responsible like his family?

Sanskar read her eyes that showed momentarily happiness then it was replaced by hesitancy, fear of rejection. After spending so much time with Swara, he was able to read her thoughts reflecting in her those soulful eyes even though he failed to know the biggest truth she successfully had masked under her smile from everyone, from him.

From what Uttara told and after his conversation with Dr. Mukherji he was sure she feared rejection, hatred from people she is close to, she loves. Though he still felt unsure about her loving him, he knew he matters to her. He will never let her withdraw herself because of anything.

Deciding that Sanskar lean over her all time looking in her eyes, stopped with his face inches apart from hers he could see surprise registering in her big dark orbs, waiting for her reaction giving her chance to deny him, push him, on getting no such response from her he placed his lips on her forehead. Giving an affectionate and lingering kiss silently conveying his worry, gratitude, respect, care, concern and love he feels for her gently cupping side of her face by placing his palm over it. Saying gives all your worry to me, give your all pain to me, and let me heal you!

Swara's eyes closed at the instant her skin received his affectionate touch, conveying his unsaid words. Tear trickled down her close lids vanishing in her dark lustrous black hairs spread over pillow she was resting her head on.

All her fears clouding her senses slowly started fading as his warmth started spreading inside her, his intense care warming her heart, his closeness affecting her with slow pink blush rising on her skin, his love soothing her.

"You scared me." Swara heard him whisper against her skin still in the same position.

"I'm sorry." She again heard him, with guilt in his voice laden with heavy emotions.

Sanskar pulled back slowly coming to his original sitting stance still not removing his palm placed on her cheek.

Swara could see how sorry he felt for the whole situation, even though at first place it wasn't his fault.

Swara tried getting up, Sanskar helped her in sitting as her body was still week as whole scenario drained her all energy making her mentally and physically exhausted. Swara all time has her eyes on him who was busy in taking care of her as she was some porcelain doll.