Part Six|

The shrill ring of mobile broke unwanted silence prevailed in room with both of them lost in their own thoughts one thinking about how to bring other out of walls of aloofness she has built around her and later about how to let other know about her turmoil, her fears, and her insecurities to the man sitting in front of her.

Stretching his right hand Sanskar got hold of her mobile on side-table beside bed, looking at caller Id frown appear on his face, thinking why that caller is calling her he look towards her who happens to stare at name flashing on mobile screen with little worry. Answering the call he put it on speaker, while unaware to this person on the other side started saying, "Hello Mrs. Maheshwari, I'm senior Inspector Roy here."

Sansakar looked questioningly towards Swara who was not surprised like him as if she was expecting that call.

"Hello Inspector Roy...It's me Sanskar Maheshwari. Is there any problem you called Swara at this time?" Sanskar spoke when he sensed her not wanting to talk.

"Oh Sanskar it's you...Actually this was important so I called now, it's about the complaint Swara filed against some goons for attempt of harassing and kidnapping her and clicking some photos and sending them to your home in attempt to muddle her image. I called to inform that we caught them from description she has given. Actually I wanted to ask her to come to police station for their identification so that further actions could be taken." Inspector Roy said unaware of the shock his little information has given to the person he was talking with.

"I will be there day after tomorrow Mr Roy. Thank you!" Swara said meekly when she saw Sanskar's shocked face and knew he was angry for hiding that from him and later they heard line going dead as Sanskar cut call without listening to other end.

"Care to explain?" Sansakr asked trying to not shout and scare her further.

"I was going to tell you Sanskar." Swara said in little voice, scared about his reaction.

"Yeah...Right!" Sanskar said sarcastically. More than anger he felt hurt, that she didn't felt it important to share something like this. She was in danger. Someone attacked her and he knew nothing about it.

Seeing his expressions Swara felt guilty. She never wanted to keep this hidden from him but he himself has not given her chance to tell him.

Knowing Sanskar is not going to calm down till he listens to everything Swara thought its better she explains him everything.

"You remember when I came back on Karvachauth, I wanted to tell you something?" asking this she slowly raise her head to look his reaction.

Recalling that day's event Sanskar remembered her distraught state when she returned at home before pooja, she had looked disoriented and restless to him and then as he approached her he had seen relief in her stance when her gaze fell over him. He remembered her saying he didn't know how relieved she was feeling on seeing him. At that time he had felt something gone wrong with her, he had voiced out his worry but she brushed it off seeing hustle bustle going around.

Swara continued when Sanskar hummed in response "That day mistakenly Ragini called me and I heard her and Lakshya fighting... the reason was me."

Sanskar saw faraway look in her eyes as she started narrating him the whole incident.

"I went there thinking Lakshya might end up hurting her by his words... After reaching there I found only Lakshya standing there... On asking him about Ragini he shrugged saying she was feigning her memory loss... It was all her plan to get back in his life. I was enraged at that and fought with him because I was fool to think Ragini had changed... I mistook her aloofness after her truth was revealed as her guilt... and thought she was regretting her actions and wanted to do redemption." Hurt in her voice unsettled him.