Introductions

Pictures of the boys for looks through the book! Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Changkyun not included since they are children.

Sohn Hyunwoo - Heir to Sohn Industries. Single father of twins, Minhyuk and Jooheon. His wife of 2 years passed away during birth. She was his first love and he hasn't moved on from her fully. 27 years old.

Sohn Minhyuk - Older twin, 5 years old. Ball of endless energy and sunshine.

Sohn Jooheon - Younger twin, 5 years old. Shy when you first meet him but opens up pretty easy.

Chae Hyungwon - Heir to Chae Agency. Is a model under the agency, which has a decent amount of the models that work there confused. Has narcolepsy and is 25 years old.

Shin Hoseok - Model under Chae Agency, extremely popular. Also has a side career/hobby in singing and producing. 26 years old.

Yoo Kihyun - Heir to Starship Inc. Has an older brother who decided he would rather not take over the family company to pursue his dreams.  His girlfriend left 3 months after Changkyun was born, without a trace. They had been together for 3 years. Currently in college for a business master. 26 years old.

Yoo Changkyun - Kihyun's only son, 4 years old. Doesn't open up easily and likes to keep his circle of trusted people small.

More than likely will have mentions of other idols as other characters are needed!