0.2| Flashback...

*take note:
This would be a chapter about the flashback or the most hurtful thing that happened between Mingyu and Heeian...

//flashback//
Kim Mingyu is my boyfriend for 3 years... He was sweet, loving and supportive... I felt like I was a very lucky girl... I was so happy having a boyfriend like him...

Not because he's a celebrity but because he is someone to rely on... One day, it's finally my birthday... Mingyu told me that he'll tell something very important...

I got prepared... But his mom told me to go to their house first... I quickly went to Mingyu's house...

Once I got there... His mom told things that pained me a lot... She wasn't cursing me but she was making me look lowly onto myself...

Mingyu's mom: "Break up with my son... He doesn't deserve you... Remember, my son is a celebrity and you're just a mere nerd in school... You're not even rich..."

"Aunt-" she interrupted...

Mingyu's mom: "I think you're a fool for not knowing this but my son likes/loves another woman better than you and is not a desparate girl or nerd like you that isn't even rich..."

"Excuse me... I'm not a gold digger or something... I'm just a girl finding love and Mingyu showed me what love is..." I said.

Mingyu's mom: *smirks* "You're really a fool aren't you?... Mingyu doesn't love you anymore... He loves someone better, prettier, richer, and a celebrity also..."

"Ah... So you're looking down on me because I'm just a simple girl that just wants to be a doctor someday?... Is that how you look lowly on me?..." I said.

She slapped my face, hard... I cried because of those words she said, and on how she looked lowly at me... After that I left...

//flashback 2//
I went to the park, and waited for Mingyu... He told me to wait for 30 minutes... I decided to walk around first...

Then after a few minutes... I saw a familiar figure of a guy kissing a girl and hugging her... Tears fell from my eyes when we faced each other...

It was Mingyu... He cheated on me... His mother's words were right... He doesn't love me anymore... And the one she loves now is... My best friend... I mean, former best friend...

Ahn Minah...

Maybe he also don't love me anymore because I'm just a mere girl... I'm just a normal girl... I'm just an average person... I'm not rich, but I'm not also poor...

I was about to leave... But as soon as I faced back... Someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around to hug me... But I broke the hug immeadiately and slapped his face...

Mingyu: "Heeian-ah... I'm sorry... We need to talk..."

"What do we need to talk about?! Are you trying to explain what happened?! That it was an accident?! Are you making me a fool right now?! I saw it with my own eyes, Kim Mingyu..." I said, crying...

Mingyu: "Please let me-" I interrupted...

"There's no need to explain... The moment I witnessed, is already the explanation.... I was a fool in loving you... I was a fool in trusting my, FAKE best friend..." I said then left...
//end of flashback//