0.3| Love...

-March 8-

Jungkook's POV:
It's Heeian's 15th birthday today... I brought her at the Bangtan House and we celebrated there... Anyways, at the middle of the celebration...

Me and the members performed a special number for her... We sang 'Butterfly' and I prepared a solo performance... I sang 'Euphoria'...

Then Jaehyun, Taeil hyung and Doyoung hyung is now at the stage to perform... They sang 'Without You' and 'Timeless'... We all ate dinner together...

-The next day-

Heeian's POV:
I got prepared and went to school with my best friend, Lee Jieun... She's also a kpop idol and her stage name is IU... I often listen to her songs...

She's a really good singer... BTW, as we went to school... Jieun and I listened to her songs, BTS songs and NCT songs...

Finally we arrived at school... Well Jungkook hugged me as I arrived... Many people kept saying that were a good couple... But some were death-glaring us...

~End of Heeian's POV~

SoEun: "She's not even a idol... She doesn't even fit Jungkook... Maybe Jieun/IU would be better..."

Jeonhee: "I ship them... And what's the problem? Jungkook loves Heeian... And there's nothing wrong with Heeian... She's kind, pretty, smart-"

SoEun: "Stop with that freaking idea of yours... I would like a cool, savage, kpop idol, and a beautiful girl for Jungkook... I don't care if she's kind or not..."

Jeonhee: "Aish... I don't know what's gotten into you..."

SeolA: "Hey guys... They're so cute together... I ship them..."

Jeonhee: "I know right..."

Youngha: "Stop it bitches... I don't like Heeian for Jungkook... She's so plain... She's smart, well kinda pretty but Jieun/IU is prettier..."

Jeonhee/SeolA: "Oh stop the bullshit you two..." *leaves*

<<time skip>>

-Lunch time-

Jieun: "Heeian-ah... Don't mind those who badmouth you okay..."

"Thanks, Jieun-ah..."

Jungkook: "Eat more... Are you feeling well?... I noticed that you were dizzy awhile ago... Stay at the infirmary first... I'll be with you..."

Heeian: "Thanks." *smiles*

Jaehyun: "Ey, Jungkook..."

BTS members: "Jungkook-ah... Take care of our sister okay?..."

Heeian: "Thanks oppa..." *chuckles*

Jungkook and Heeian leaves...

Jieun: "They're so sweet..."

Jhope: "I know right..."

RM: "I'm still wishing that he'll not be like Mingyu..."

Suga: "That's right..."

Jimin/Jin/Taehyung: "Let's just eat guys..." *eats*

-At the infirmary-

Heeian: "Jungkook-ah... Eat first with them... I'm fine here... Just leave first... I'll text you or the others if I need anything..."

Jungkook: "Ok... Don't forget to text or call us okay?"

Heeian: "Of course..."

*leaves*