0.5| Shaming...

-The next day-

Heeian's POV:
I'm just walking around the hallway... Then suddenly someone put his/her arm around my shoulder.. I looked back..

Jaehyun: "Hi Heeian."

"Jaehyun-ah, you're finally here... Why are you absent the past 3 days? Didn't you know that we were worried?" I said.

Jaehyun ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks...

Jaehyun: "You were worried?"

"Of course you're my best friend..." I said.

Jaehyun: "Where's Jungkook?"

"He's with the boys... I told him that I wanna be alone first..."

Jaehyun: "Okay."

"Jaehyun-ah, why did you get-"

SoEun: "Oh my gosh, such a flirt...

Youngha: "I hope Jungkook will break up with her... She already has Jungkook and now she's flirting with Jaehyun?!"

SoEun: "I know right... Such a BITCH.. Well more on SLUT..." *laughs*

Tears started falling from my eyes... Those girls smirked at me then left... As soon as Jaehyun faced me, I already faced back... Not wanting him to know that I'm crying... But it's too late...

Jaehyun: "Heeian-ah, don't cry... Don't mind those words... Remember, Jungkook will always love you... And I'm also here..."

Jaehyun's POV:
"Heeian-ah, don't cry... Don't mind those words... Remember, Jungkook will always love you.. And I'm also here..." I said...

I was too late to admit... Jungkook already stole your heart... I didn't have the time to express my feelings for you.. Maybe I'll be here for you... As a 'FRIEND'...

Heeian and I walked along the hallway, going in the classroom... Jungkook hugged her... Heeian hugged back... My heart was filled with jealousy but I brushed it off since I'm not her boyfriend...

Then suddenly, Youngha and SoEun threw eggs onto Heeian...

Jungkook: "What do you think are you doing?!"

"Can you please just stop?!" I shouted.

Those girls went towards us...

Youngha: "You know oppa, that freaking girlfriend of yours is flirting with Jaehyun..."

Heeian: "I'm not flirting with Jaehyun.. Jaehyun is OUR best friend... And I don't have intentions to flirt with someone like you..."

Youngha slapped Heeian's face...

Jaehyun: "Why the heck are you doing this?! You're SHAMING Heeian!"

SoEun: "Well we don't care for that bitch... I mean, slut.."

Jungkook slapped SoEun's face...

Jungkook: "Don't you dare call my girlfriend a bitch or a slut... You desparate girls..." *leaves*