0.4| Concern...

SeolA's POV:
Jeonhee and I saw Jungkook and Heeian heading to the infirmary... We followed them... I saw Jungkook really concerned... They're so sweet...

Jungkook went outside... Then we went towards Heeian...

"Heeian-ah... Are you okay? What happened?" I asked..

Jeonhee: "SeolA and I were so worried... Thanks to Jungkook you're fine..."

Heeian chuckled as she smiled...

Heeian: "I'm fine... Don't worry, after a few minutes I'm fine... It's just that... I felt dizzy..."

"Ah okay... BTW, don't mind the other girls especially SoEun and Youngha... They're just jealous..." I said.

Jeonhee: "That's right... And SeolA and I are the supporters of your relationship with Jungkook..."

Heeian: "Thanks..." *chuckles* *smiles*

-After 30 minutes-

Heeian's POV:
I'm finally fine... SeolA, Jeonhee and I went to the classroom... We didn't see Jieun and the other boys... We just saw our other classmates and we saw Youngha and SoEun...

With 3 other girls... Shin Yeojin, Go Haeji, and Hwang Gyeongshim... They walked towards us... Holding 1 bottle each...

Then all of them threw water onto me, SeolA, and Jeonhee...

"What the hell?! Why are you doing this?! What did we do for you to act like this?!" I shouted... Enough for the others to hear...

Youngha: "That deserves you..."

SoEun: "Slut..." *smirks*

Jeonhee: "Why are you calling Heeian a slut?!"

SeolA: "Don't you dare talk to our friend like that!"

"Jeonhee-ah, SeolA... I'll talk to her.." I paused and sighed..

"Why are you doing this?" I said...

Yeojin: "Because you stole Jungkook from us..."

Jeonhee: "Excuse me, Heeian is Jungkook's girlfriend..."

Gyeongshim: "I don't care.."

"These desperate girls really..." I said shaking my head from side to side...

Haeji: "What did you just say?!"

"Desperate... Why?! Isn't it true?.." I said...

She was about to slap me but Jungkook came and stopped her...

Jungkook: "Don't you dare hurt my girlfriend or else-"

Youngha: "Oppa, just leave Heeian for me alright? For us... You're not a good pair... Maybe she brainwashed you with her desperation.."

Jieun: "Don't speak like that... My bestfriend isn't desperate... And Jungkook loves Heeian... Maybe you're the desperate one..."

SoEun: "Girl, aren't you happy that Jungkook will be leaving Heeian?... We will support your relation-"

Jungkook: "Shut up!"

He held my wrist and we walked out of the classroom... Then we went to the school garden... There, I started crying...

~End of Heeian's POV~

Heeian: "Jungkook-ah.. What if we just-"

Jungkook: "What are you trying to say? We'll break up?"

Heeian: "It's because no one likes me for you... I mean there are some but most of the people doesn't like me as your girlfriend..."

Jungkook: "Don't speak like that Heeian-ah... Remember my promise?... I'll love you forever... Remember my other promises?... We will get married at Paris, France once we graduate in college... I promised that I won't let our relationship be like your past relationship with Mingyu... Someday, I know they'll accept our relationship..."

Heeian: "Ok." *smiles*

Then Jungkook hugged Heeian...