1.9| Late Regrets

Recap:
Jungkook- "Why are you doing this?! You know you'll die if you do this right?! You're a doctor."

She smiled weakly...

Heeian: "Jungkook-ah... Take care of our daughter... Take care of Heejung... Protect her from any trouble... Guide her... Teach her good things... That way, I'll be happy..."

Jungkook- "Heeian.."

Heeian: "I love you... And my daughter..."

After those words... Her eyes closed... Her heart monitor stopped its movement... One last tear escaped her eyes...

Jungkook- "No! Heeian! You can't do this!"

The door opened... Doctors came in... They tried to revive her many times... But...

Myungju: "Time of death... 1:45am... May 7, 2019..."

Jungkook- "No!"

Then everything went black...

~end of recap~

*phone ringing*

-Morning-

Jungkook's POV:
I woke up...

"What was that? A dream?"

But then I realized it isn't a dream...

Those were real...

Heeian died...

I closed my eyes and recalled what happened... And then without realizing... I cried... I regretted my wrong doings...

I opened my eyes and noticed a white paper beside my bed... Then Myungju came in...

Jungkook- "What is this?"

Myungju: "Ah, about that... Heeian wrote that before she donated blood for you... She told me to put it in your ward... You should read it..."

Jungkook- "Thanks..."

Myungju: "No problem... BTW, I'll get going..." *leaves*

I opened the paper and saw her handwriting...

Jungkook,
Thank you for telling me about our daughter, Heejung... I'm happy for the time I'm with her... For the time I spent with you also, my love... I don't know if you'll cry when you knew I'm dead... But still I want you to be happy... Same with Heejung.. Live a happy life even without me... Like what you did before.. But don't worry... I forgave you already... I just want you to take care of Heejung... I know you can do that.. And I just want to say...

I love you... Jeon Jungkook...

-Heeian-

I cried... Guilt, shame, conscience and regrets filled through me... It's all my fault... For leaving her alone.. For all the evil things I said and did to her... Same with Jieun..

For lying to her that she is Heejung's mother...

The door opened... Revealing... Heejung and Jieun...

Jungkook- "Jieun-"

Jieun: "Why did you lie about Heejung being my daughter?!"

Heejung: "Appa, why?"

Jungkook- "I'm sorry..."

Jieun: "I know... But what now, Heeian is dead... Now, I feel guilty... I had a lot of time with Heejung... But to Heeian... Neither did she have a happy bonding alone with her OWN daughter.."

Jungkook- "I'm really sorry... Believe me or not.."

Jieun: "I want a divorce... I will still visit you and Heejung... But I think, it's better if we stayed friends like before... I don't want to hurt anybody now... Like what WE did to Heeian..."

Heejung: "Appa... Please... We're hurting a lot of people..."

"Me myself, to think... I think Heejung is more mature than me..." I thought...

Jungkook- "Ok... But we'll still be friends like before Jieun, right?"

Jieun: "Yes... Be my best friend again... Like we used to... Even when, Heeian is still alive.."

Hearing Heeian's name make me cry... But, I guess it's because I'm guilty... Jieun patted my back..

Heejung: "Don't worry appa... We're here..."

Jieun: "Just call me whenever you need help, friend..."

+authornim+
Guys!!! Last chap next!!!