[1]

Aurora POV
——

When Bella has told me that her and I were moving to forks, Washington, I was a bit sceptical. It's not that I don't like my dad, or how cold it is, it's the fact that I'm moving to an entire new school. It's not everyday you see a 14 year old girl in 11th grade with her older sister.

I had always wondered what it would be like to live with my dad instead of just staying there for two weeks every summer though. It's been years since I've been there, I wonder if anything had changed. I hope he'd let Bella and I have our own bedrooms.

"Come Aurora, it's time to leave." My mother says, walking into my bedroom. I look up from my dazed state and see her red eyes. It saddens me to see her like this, but she does get a little carried away with her child-like heart. I stand up from my bed and walk to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm going to miss you." I say, barely say above a whisper. Her arms wrap around me tightly as she places a sloppy kiss on my forehead. "Me too, Ro. Me too" She's called me Ro since I was young enough to walk, Phil and Bella call me that too. I don't mind it, it's unique and different.

"Come on" She says, unwrapping her arms from me and grabbing my duffle bag from my bed while I grab my backpack and suitcase. I don't have many things, and I like it that way. She grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs together, "go wait in the car, I'll get your sister" Mom tells me, I only nod my head and walk away.

As I walk out of the garage I put my stuff in Phil's trunk, and I slide into the back set, waiting for mom and Bella. A few minutes later two doors open and mom and Bella sit down. "You ready?" Bella whispers to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I look up at her and smile, "as I'll ever be" I whisper, leaning against her shoulder and closing my eyes, falling asleep.

————

I feel myself being shaken by somebody, I open my eyes to see Bella's face on top of mine. "Come on, wake up" she says to me, unbuckling her setbelt. "We're here" She continues. I climb out of the car and grab my stuff.

After a while we had everything done at the airport, the only thing left is to board the plane and leave. We walk to our gate, mom holding both mine and Bella's hand. "This is it girls" mom says as we arrive. Both of us just nod, not really wanting an awkward goodbye.

"Ro, you know it's never to late to turn around righ-" Mom begins but is cut off by Bella. "Mom! Rory and I will be fine" she says. I smile at her, mentally thanking her from saving me from our mother. "We have to leave now mom, they're boarding the plane" She continues.

Our mother looks between us and nods, the tears coming to her eyes. She pulls me into a hug first, her sobs shaking my whole body. "I'll be fine mom" I say, trying to comfort her. She pulls away and holds my shoulder, before turning to Bella and hugging her the same way she did for me. "Just be safe, okay? And if anything happens you call me right away." She says, both Bella and I nod our heads yet again. "Take care of each other."

And with that, Bella and I turn around and board the plane. I chose the window set, well, Bella more like forced me to sit there, but I don't mind. If I sit here then I have a better view, and I'll be able to draw some of the things I'll see. Ten minutes after the plane took off and me just starring into nothing, I grab my backpack and pull out my art supplies, like my pencil case and art book. I grab my colouring pencils and start to draw the view outside.

Once I was finished it had only been an hour, I look over at Bella and see her with her nose in a book. That's one of the things we have in common, we both like reading. I smile lightly at her when she looks up, she reaches over and hold my hand, squeezing it lightly. "Everything's going to be okay, we've got this" she says to me. "But what if they don't like me? Bella I got put up three years, I'm in your grade and I'm 14, people in forks won't know that. What if they judge me?" I ask. Her face drops a little before a smile comes back on her face, "well, they'll have to go through me first" she says. I smile at her, leaning my head on her shoulder as she goes back to reading her book. I feel my eyelids grow heavy even though I slept in the car, But before I knew it, I was out like a light.