[3]

Auroras POV

I sit on the back of Bella's truck reading, waiting for her because the school day has ended. It was quite easy to catch up on things. I just hate the fact that the teachers think that just because I'm 14 that Makes me a baby and I'm uncapable of taking care of myself in class. Okay I get it, you've got a 14 year old student in your class room that is full of 17 year old students, kids who have been through grades 9 and 10, but I wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle it. And I think the only teacher who knows that is Bella and I's biology teacher. The class we just had. Bella isn't out here because she's getting our slips signed but that Edward Cullen dude seems like an ass. I sat behind him with mike but poor Bella had to sit beside him. He started to move away from her as though she stunk, which she clearly didn't because the last time I remember she smelled of strawberries. I look up from my book just in time to see Bella walk out of the school, but it looks like she might start crying. "Oh No" I say, shoving my book in my bag then dropping it, running towards her. "Bella" I say as I get to her, placing both of my arms on her elbows. "What happened" I say quietly. "I'll tell you when we get home, can we please leave now?" She almost Begs me. "Yea of course" I say, walking back to the truck with her. I pick my bag up and throw it in the truck before hopping in myself. "Dad wants us to go to the diner for dinner, we'll meet him there" Bella says, "Yea okay" I say, grabbing her hand the rests beside her.

We pull up to the diner minutes later, I already see dads cruiser sitting by the window. We hop out and walk in, finding dad sitting in a corner booth waiting for us. "I already ordered your food for you two, hope you don't mind." Dad says, I shake my head and sit beside him, Bella sits on the other side of me. "No, as long as you didn't get fish" I say. Dad laughs a little, "No, I didn't get you fish. I'm smart enough to know to never forget that you won't eat fish even if your life depended on it." He says. I Smile a little as the waitress comes over and gives us our food. "I just can't get over how grown up you two are!" She says as she places my chicken nuggets and chips in front of me. (You can never go wrong with chicken nuggets and chips)
"And how totally gorgeous you both are!" That's when a guy comes over to our table, "Hey Aurora and Bella, do you remember me?" He asks, both Bella and I look at dad, wanting help. "I played Santa one year" the guy continues, "Waylon, They haven't had a Christmas here since Bella was 7 and Rory was 4" dad steps in, "bet I made And impression didn't I?" Waylon says. I smile at him to be polite, "You always do" Dad says, "Buttcrack Santa?" I ask, We start to laugh a little. "Hey, kids loved those little bottles" Waylon says, "Alright" the waitress says, "Let the girls eat their food Waylon" She says, pushing Waylon away. She turns back to us and leans on the table, "and as soon as you are done, I'll bring your favourites" she says, she looks at Bella. "The berry cobbler, your father still has that every Thursday," then she looks at me, "and a chocolate sundae with chocolate moose on top" she smiles at me. I smile back and nod excitedly, nobody can make a better chocolate sundae than she can.
After an awkward dinner Bella invites me into her bedroom to study together, when mom calls. "Hey babies so listen, if spring training goes well, we could be moving to Florida" Mom says, before a robotic voice says to insert another 25c to continue with the call, I laugh a little. "Mom wears your cell?" I ask, "okay don't laugh. I didn't lose my power chord it ran away" she says childishly, me and Bella chuckle lightly, "Screaming! I literally repel technology these days" She continues. "We miss you" Bella says for the both of us, "Aw sweeties I miss you too, but now tell me about your school, what are the kids like? Any cute guys? Are they being nice to you?" she asks, "well, they're all very welcoming" I say, looking at Bella. "Uh-oh, tell me all about it." Mom says, "it.. Doesn't even matter" Bella says, closing her folder and shoving it aside. "Yes it does honey" Mom tries to persuade Bella, "W-we have homework to do, we'll talk to you later" Bella tells mom, "okay, I love you two" mom says, "we love you to mom." I say, Bella then Bunga up and drops her phone on her folder, "what did he do?" I ask her, already knowing that it was Edward that nearly made her cry, "It doesn't matter Ro, he was just being an ass. Now go to bed, you've stayed up long enough." She tells me, "okay" I say and nod my head, giving her a quick hug before walking to my bedroom. I take a shower, brush my teeth and get changed into my pyjamas.