[2]

Auroras POV

It's the next day, and I'm awaken by my alarm. Dinner went well yesterday, we had Chinese and it was good. But Bella and I were to tired yesterday that we didn't have a shower once we finished our food. I regret that almost immediately because now I can smell my own breath and let me tell you, I'm lucky to be alive. I get out of bed, grab some clothes and jump in the shower. After I wash my hair and body I brush my teeth and wrap a towel around my body before I grab some undergarments. I grab my clothes and slide them onto my freezing body, shaking as I do so.

I grab a pair of white tights with plated patterns on it and some white velvet timberlands that are fluffy on the inside

I grab a pair of white tights with plated patterns on it and some white velvet timberlands that are fluffy on the inside. I then heave my school bag over my shoulders and run downstairs, nearly falling flat on my face before making my way to the kitchen.

 I then heave my school bag over my shoulders and run downstairs, nearly falling flat on my face before making my way to the kitchen

I sit down at the table as Bella turns around and places a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me. "Thank you Bella" I say, "your welcome Ro" she says. After we finished eating I double check my bag to make sure I have everything, grab some lunch money and head out the door with Bella.

As we arrive at the school my nerves kick in. We pull into a parking spot and just as Bella's about to stop the truck, a loud bang is heard, making me jump in my set. We both look at each other. She gives me a small smile, "you're going to be fine, okay? Just ignore them." She says, referring to the students. I nod my head, "Yea, okay" I whisper. She reaches over and takes my hand, giving it a little squeeze before opening her door. I follow her lead and hop out of the car, my white shoes landing in a puddle and getting them all dirty. Great. I think. "Nice ride" I hear someone say, I look up and see Bella walk past a dark skinned boy, "thanks" she mumbles before grabbing my hand and walking away from him. We arrive at the office and get our schedules and lockers, "what do you have first?" I ask her, "English, you?" She asks me, "Art, I-I'll see you later" I say with a nod. "Hey" She says, grabbing my shoulders, I turn and look at her. "Your going to be fine okay? Don't to anything you don't want to do" she says to me, I smile at her, thankful for her concern. "Yea, okay" I say before she pulls me into a hug, "I love you" She says, "I love you too" I say, pulling away just as the bell went. "Good luck" we say to each at the same time. I laugh lightly before going down the hallway trying to find art class. After a few minutes of aimlessly walking around I realise I'm lost. "Oh No" I whisper to myself, looking down at my schedule, "Hey!" I hear somebody call. I jump lightly before turning around and seeing a beautiful girl with blonde wavy hair holding hands with a big buff guy with short brown hair.  "Are you lost?" She asks as she come closer to me, a gentle smile on her face. "Uh y-yea, I cant find Art class" I say, nervously looking between the two, "aren't you a little young to be in 11th grade?" The guy asks. As soon as he does the girl smacks him in the chest, "Emmet!" She warns him, before turning back to me, "My names Rosalie, what's yours?" She asks, "My name is Aurora, But I go by Rory, or Ro." I say to Rosalie, "this is Emmet" she points to the guy, who smiles at me and waves. I give him a small smile back before turning back to Rosalie. "You have art with my sister Alice, She'll love your outfit by the way. I love it too" she says, "thanks" I say with a big smile, "common!" She says, holding out her arm for me, "I'll take you to art" I look at her arm before carefully putting my arm through hers and she leads the way to art.
After walking down different hallways and into a completely different building we finally enter art. "Have fun" She whispers to me, patting my back lightly and walking away. "See ya!" Emmet yells, causing at lot of heads to turn towards the door. My checks redden as I open the door, stepping inside the environment I love. "Miss swan, you are late" the teacher says to me. "I-I got lost" I say, gulping down my nerves. "Alright, go sit by miss Cullen" She says. A hand suddenly shoots in the air, bracelets dangle And clash together as the hand waves a little. I follow towards it and Im met by a pixie looking girl who has excitement in her eyes. As soon as I sit down across from her at the table, the teacher continues on with what she was saying so the girl leans over to me. "Hi! I'm Alice Cullen and you must be Aurora swan. Can I say, I love your outfit!" She squeals a little, causing people to look over at us. "T-thanks" I whisper. "Alright students, draw or paint whatever comes to your mind when you see the word I write up on the board" the teacher says. I look up and see she has written the word Nature. "How are you liking forks so far?" Alice asks me, "it's definitely colder than Phoenix, but I like the rain" I give her a simple answer, leaning down and grabbing my art supplies from my bag, I take them wherever I go. "Where did you get that dress, it's absolutely adorable, it looks so good on yo-" Alice begins but is cut off by a male voice. "Alice! Leave the poor girl alone." I look up and see a guy with curly brown hair and golden eyes, the same eyes that Alice, Rosalie and Emmet have. "Oh hey Dean! This is Aurora swan." Alice says. The guy turns to me and smiles