4. The Blue Eyed Boy

A new message was waiting for her. The only thing it said was "Hi". But it was enough to make her feel like she was refreshed.

Aurelia, it's HIM!

The person that messaged her was Tim. Tim was as young as she was. Full of 16 years, had the bluest eyes that seemed to be deeper than the ocean, his curly hair would majestically flow with the wind, his freckles looked like gold coloured glitter on his cheeks and his smile would make girls blush if they saw it. He was also Aurelia's biggest crush ever since kindergarten.

"It's really him!" Aurelia pinched herself to make sure she didn't pass out due to overworking but she didn't feel the pinch. Of course, that's because she's skinny so it's like pinching soft smooth rubber. She broke a hard boiled egg by hitting it on her forehead and yes, she did feel the sting of the hit.

*Rub rub*

Aurelia then clicked on the message while praying to the millions of gods known to mankind inside her heart. She replied back. He didn't. The stupid boy who always lost his pencils back in elementary school and asked her every damned time fell asleep!

"Why would he message me?" Aurelia thought and chuckled at the thought that maybe he needed more pencils. "Hmhm". Egg devoured and choco stick in mouth. She then clicked in the server where her beta testers were and "publicly" announced that the server would be back up in 24 hours from "now".

Although she was clearing up the doubts, she was also constantly checking to see if silly Tim was online...but no. This cycle went on till 6 am when she decided sleep was more important than a stupid cute boy who should just kiss her when they meet.

*Alarm rings*
"Oh god! It's already 9 am! But how long did I even sleep?"

"Will I be okay after about 5 hours of sleep? Dad said I need more than 8 hours every 24 hours"

"Honestly, I think sleep is a waste of time. Wonder if I can actually go for weeks without sleeping"

"Stop it Aurelia, you need to listen to the old guy. He's always right."

Ah conversations with herself would go on everyday. At least someone would listen. Everybody usually ignored her even in group chats even when she replied to everyone. Just like her dad in the STRIP CLUB group chat [no stripping is done]. Crazy people there but definitely worth the love and stuff, I guess.

Nevermind that. [Read Clarisseee03's story to figure out some of the characters!]